Thank you for postcards received - North America

@CeceG: US to US Request a Color Tag – Thank you so much for the great bright yellow card! I also just adore cards where the focus is on words, so this is perfect! Also, thank you for all the fun stamps!

@Cocosmom: NA I Spy Tag – Thank you very much for the card of the human attempting to cover up against the rain! You are right that they’re probably experiencing anger… As long as I can get inside eventually, I think being caught in the rain can be fun. I miss the huge rainstorms of growing up in the Midwest… the rain up here in Maine just isn’t the same!

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@gardengirl333 - a fun selection of cards, none of which I’ve seen before.

RAS?

@breeze2902 - a meet up card from Bordentown NJ, featuring the Clara Barton Schoolhouse. (Let me know if this was for a RR or tag, so I can post it properly)

Thanks so much.

1 Like

NA I spy… Tag
I asked for graffiti and @Alb sent it! I also learned something new - the difference between graffiti and street art. Thank you, Liz! And thanks for the cute stamps, too.

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag
Thank you @sleepykitty for the cards! As a lover of art, I especially like the ones from the Tate Gallery.

1 Like

@Crystalinne - Thank you so much for the darling Blessings card! And it was decorated so cute, too!

:heart:

1 Like

From Request an Animal Tag @PamUSAOhio Thank you for sending me a koala. Do you think koalas give good hugs? I’d love to find out. Wishing you a very fruitful day of thrift shopping!

From Bizarro Tag @DaisyDekker Thanks for the Curious Feast card. I’ve been debating on getting the box set. It looks really fun and it’s a great quality card too! Hope you get a great bizarro card since you’re testing the waters with us weirdos. :blush:

Thank you @Michelle305 for my cheerful coffee owl! It was such a happy card to find in my mailbox today! :heart:

1 Like

NA Taking Out the Trash x4
@thetinylibrarian your envelope arrived, thank you. I’ll find a use for these

1 Like

NA Back of the Card Tag Sam @samquercus sent this card of a Paul Klee work from The Museum of Modern Art. Thank you!
NA I Spy Tag Sarah @sarahaeyo found something green, Trees, with green washi tape and pretty floral stickers. Thank you!

2 Likes

Bizarro Tag
@samquercus Weird NJ, love it. I’ve seen some of the old Weird NJ magazines. My town used to have a muffler man, but I’ve never seen a tire gal in person

1 Like

Received this beautiful card from @ConEtoiles from the Offer swap:

I’d love to visit more national parks, Biscayne is about as far away from me as it gets within the US! I’d love to snorkel but I am scared of the ocean. Love your art on the back as well. Thanks for the card :heart:

2 Likes

NA to NA Request an Animal Tag Thank you @MuddyPawsPost for the darling little kittens! Then to add a cat stamp, cat stickers and cat washi - what a happy card to receive! And in answer to your question, yes I do have a cat! His name is Tucker and he’s a Russian Blue. I bought him for my son a few Christmases ago, and he stole my heart and has become my constant companion. :heart: :cat:

Send Me a Card From My Album of Favorites Thank you @stunclock for the Lou Paper postal card! This is my first Lou Paper card and I’m in love! I’ll definitely be adding more to my favorites!

2 Likes

@MuddyPawsPost: US to US Color Tag – Thank you for the perfect card for the yellow request! Your yellow array of stickers and washi tape on the back is just perfect, too! Thanks so much!

@samquercus: NA Bizarro Tag – Thank you for the incredibly bizarre monkey statue card! I love insane attractions like this, and it’s really cool to hear that your town has a myriad of strange places. My favorite part of this card might well be the link on the back weirdnj.com – I’ve just started perusing, and it looks like my kind of website! Now, I’ve got tons of travel recommendations if I’m ever in NJ!

1 Like

samquercus

1m

I’m so glad you liked it! New Jersey is a weird and special place that would welcome you with open arms.

1 Like

@inkandpaper Similar to Favorites Tag – Thank you for the moose card! Those rainstorms sound pretty rough, I hope you get nicer weather soon. Thanks again for the card :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WrenAtTheBeach sent this great card of a very fancy flamingo in a hat for the “Request an Animal” tag! Love it! I agree that watercolor is relaxing, I like to literally “watch the paint dry” sometimes. I hope you can get your fancy paints soon. I have some Daniel Smith (I was gifted a tiny tube set) and I treated myself to a couple tubes of Schmincke for two Christmases ago, and while I love them, I actually find myself reaching for my “cheap” paints just as often! Thanks for tagging me <3

@mindymcmillan sends this adorable card for “I Spy” tag (where I had requested “nighttime”). I love that you matched some of my other favorite themes like animal in a hat and Halloween too :heart: Thank you for sending it to me, it seems to have appeared to you at the perfect moment :blush:

@mindymcmillan also sent this great illustration of sea life for the “Request an Animal” tag. I think starfish are fascinating. I live pretty far from the beach (5-6 hours) but I like going in the lakes and rivers here. I wish it was warm enough right now to actually go swimming… instead it’s rain, thunder, and I had to start a fire because I was so cold, can’t tell you how sick of winter I am!! Anyway thanks for the gorgeous card!

3 Likes

Thank you @paigeawesome for lovely vintage tangelo card! I agree - they’re my favorite, too! My grandmother lived in Arizona and had a tangelo tree in her backyard. I have many happy memories of that time and this card brought it all back. :heart:

1 Like

Show your offers tag: thanks @paigeawesome for the super card of Sentinel Pass Trail in Banff National Park, and for the great stamps - and the Aldo Leopold quote. Thanks Paige!

1 Like

Similar to Favorites Tag Thank you @mindymcmillan for the great mushroom card! And what a fun day it sounds like you had! I hope your two friends become life-long postcrossers! :postcard:

1 Like

[TAG] USA U-choose & “Use a stamp other than the current postcard-rate stamp” tag:

@stunclock sends a cute card from Salem, Mass! I would love to visit here someday! The Salem Witch Trials have always facinated me. I know it is fictional, but The Crucible by Arthur Miller has always been one of my favorite plays and I loved when we read it in high school! I’m just really interested in any stuff about the Salem Witch Trials, it is so sad how so many people lost their lives during it. I love all of the grape and blueberry stamps you used!

1 Like