Thank you for postcards received - North America

NA Perpetual Holiday Tag
Thank youm @hootnoodle, for this awesome card of designer Ann Lowe for “Wear a Hat Day.” She wears it with style! Great stamps, too. Sounds like you are indeed enjoying some great live entertainment. I love going to plays and concerts.

@journeyforth: NA Bizarro Tag – Thank you for the great bizarre card! I love how ominous and intriguing it is. People flying all over the place in a beautiful rocky landscape… sign me up! Wow, I can’t believe it got up to 100 in Maine in the 80s! The cool summers is my second favorite part of living here (behind the fall).

@roxy: NA I Want Tag – Thank you for the amazing card from the effin’ birds set! I actually have the effin’ birds day calendar this year :wink: I love the vintage bird illustrations paired with the swearing negativity. The Bird Fact on the back is my favorite part of this card: “The immoderate crossbill is actually thrilled that you revealed yourself to be a total piece of shit. Now it can stop wondering about it.” Welp, I am that crossbill, haha!

2 Likes

NA I spy tag
I spied “friendship” and @Cera1985 sent the Golden Girls. Perfect. I love it! Thank you so much.

US x US Birthday RR
What a delightful surprise! I forgot this even existed and am so happy to receive an early birthday greeting from @mindymcmillan. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

2 Likes

PERPETUAL HOLIDAY TAG

@catniptea - a Garfield card for “Respect Your Cat Day”. Cute!

TAKING OUT THE TRASH X4 TAG

@anon27124317 - a really nice assortment with two food cards, one anime, and one view.

@sarahaeyo - three view cards and a pastel painting.

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

NA LouPaper-Wishlist Tag
Thank you @Cera1985 for this addition to my LouPaper collection. I did have a good Easter and I hope you did, as well.

USA You choose Tag Thanks Te @catniptea for the short-eared owl card with nice stamps, the fox and a US Postal Service stamp. Owls are so intriguing!

2 Likes

@DorH: NA Favorites Tag – Thank you so much for this “Alarming Tales: Ambassador From Outer Space” postcard! I forgot this card from my favorites, but I just love it… especially now that I’m listening to the UAPs podcast called “High Strange.” I totally agree with you that it’s much more fun to receive something that makes you laugh. I always have to buy tourist cards even though I don’t enjoy them – but I know they’re in such high demand on PC!

1 Like

Perpetual Holiday Tag

@cera1985 thank you for the card relating to International Happiness Day (I laughed…U.S. not included). LOL.

1 Like

USAxUSA tag thank you @rubycantfail for adorable sushi and nice Easter stckers.

2 Likes

TAKING OUT THE TRASH X4 TAG

@evank - a nice selection of view cards, plus flowers! I’ve been to two of the sites on the prehistoric Wiltshire multi-view vintage card, as well as to the Roman forum, Xochimilco (Mexico City), and Windsor Castle. I haven’t been to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, but Canada’s maritime provinces are on my wishlist. Thank you.

NA I want … [local festivals] tag

@breeze2902 - a 1909 photo of participants in Philadelphia’s Mummers Parade. I’d heard of it, but had to look up details. One that surprised me was that women weren’t allowed until the 1970s. (Men in drag played females roles). That parade sounds like fun! Thanks.

1 Like

NA I want [libraries) tag

@breeze2902 - Wicomico County, Maryland, Free Library, a second card for this tag. Thanks so much. I absolutely love my local library.

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash X 4
@anon27124317 your envelope arrived, thank you!

1 Like

Thanks @StephofYorktown for the awesome card of Petit Jean State Park - with matching Arkansas-themed stamps, no less! I love getting cards of protected areas I’ve never heard of; it’s fun to learn about new and interesting spots. Thanks Stephanie! :smiley:

1 Like

NA Perpetual Holliday Tag

@StephofYorktown - What a lovely card for “Thank You Thursday”! I especially appreciated your beautiful note. Thank you so much.

1 Like

@CeceG: US to US Request a Color Tag – Thank you so much for the great bright yellow card! I also just adore cards where the focus is on words, so this is perfect! Also, thank you for all the fun stamps!

@Cocosmom: NA I Spy Tag – Thank you very much for the card of the human attempting to cover up against the rain! You are right that they’re probably experiencing anger… As long as I can get inside eventually, I think being caught in the rain can be fun. I miss the huge rainstorms of growing up in the Midwest… the rain up here in Maine just isn’t the same!

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag

@gardengirl333 - a fun selection of cards, none of which I’ve seen before.

RAS?

@breeze2902 - a meet up card from Bordentown NJ, featuring the Clara Barton Schoolhouse. (Let me know if this was for a RR or tag, so I can post it properly)

Thanks so much.

1 Like

NA I spy… Tag
I asked for graffiti and @Alb sent it! I also learned something new - the difference between graffiti and street art. Thank you, Liz! And thanks for the cute stamps, too.

1 Like

Taking Out the Trash x4 Tag
Thank you @sleepykitty for the cards! As a lover of art, I especially like the ones from the Tate Gallery.

1 Like

@Crystalinne - Thank you so much for the darling Blessings card! And it was decorated so cute, too!

:heart:

1 Like