(Temporarily Closed) Love Your Location - Postcard Giveaway

Postcard Giveaway - UK & Ireland Only!

Hi all,

I have been a keen customer of Love Your Location postcard packs, primarily the artists Dave Thompson and Stephen Millership art postcards, but other artists including National Railway Museum Posters.

Of course, these postcard packs come in packs of 6 & 8 and seem to accumulating piles of postcards that seem to go unused.

I have a arranged a few mixed random bundles of 6 or 8 postcards, that I wish to giveaway to fellow British Isles Postcrossers (UK, IOM, Channel Islands and Ireland)

*Please note the only International destination I am willing to post to at the moment is the Republic of Ireland

Thank you.

1. Katiemmj
  2. Jobloggs
  3. Simmo11
  4. Hst43277

*Round Two February 2024

1. RyanR
  2. EmmaG
  3. Simmo11
  4. Natea
10 Likes

I would love to take a random bundle off your hands @Maddymail! 🩵 add me to your lucky dip!

Thanks so much @Maddymail for this very generous offer! I love these artists too, the travel poster style cards are wonderful and i wish they did packs of mixed cards rather than several all the same! Please can i join your giveaway? :hugs:

Ooh can I have one please? Thanks Mark :+1::+1::+1:

Fab offer from a very generous guy :slight_smile:

Tagging @MoominMog

1 Like

Giveaway Temporary Closed.
I will message the above shortly

2 Likes

Bumped

Re-Opened :postcard:

1 Like

I would love a postcard, thank you Mark :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really kind, thank you :smiling_face: if the offers still open I’d love a bundle please @Maddymail x

1 Like

I’d love one please Mark if possible.

1 Like

That’s really kind of you Mark, can I be included at all please?

1 Like

Hello all, I have added you to a list, will prepare cards and will update you all shortly when ready to post :smiling_face:

3 Likes

@RyanR @EmmaG @simmo11 @Natea
Envelopes will be in the post on Monday & Tuesday for you all :postbox:

4 Likes

Thank you ever so much!

1 Like

Thank you @Maddymail very much appreciated x

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Mine arrived safely today, sincere thanks again @Maddymail

1 Like

Hi @Maddymail, my cards arrived today, thank you so much, they’re great :blush: (loved the Queen handstamp too :heart_eyes:) x

1 Like

My cards have arrived and they are great, thank you.

1 Like