20 March 2021 - Teenagers Online Meetup

That was sooooooo great to meet you all !!
Thank you very much for this wonderful evening, I really spend a beautiful time with you all guys and I really needed this ! :heart:
I hope we will see you very very soon !! :hugs: :heart:

Mélissande

8 Likes

it’s okay with me if you can make such a thing here, actually I’d love it if everyone’s fine with it :grin:
it’ll be easier to communicate without using any other app :grin:

3 Likes

I am down for the thread because I don’t have insta or whatsapp :blush:

2 Likes

It’s early morning here and I fell asleep forgetting about the meetup after being excited about it for so long :sob::sob::sob:

I’m glad y’all had a great time tho! Can the meetup cards be used and sent tho?

4 Likes

Of course you can still send the cards! Hopefully we can see you next time :slight_smile:

I’d love to be a part of it next time and for sure, will make it a point to join!

I often fall asleep too and missed a lot of meet-ups online. We’ll get to see you next time :smiley:

1 Like

this is so funny, I couldn’t wakeup at 4 am! :joy::sob: Would love to join if ever there’s a future meetup!

2 Likes

OMG sameee the meetup was at 2 AM local time and I couldn’t wake up :sob:

1 Like

Hey! Im happy to meet you guys! It was a great fun meeting, thanks so much for organizing, Joe! Guys, I hope we’ll see you again!
Have a very nice day!

6 Likes

I enjoyed meeting y‘all! Hopefully we will see us again and maybe we will be a little less shy :see_no_evil:
I was really shy too but it was so cool!

8 Likes

if you have a meetup card I would love to swap

Please shoot me a private message, we can definitely swap!:slight_smile:

Thank you so much, everyone, for this super cool meeting, I love it. I hope we will have another one soon. :blush:

6 Likes

Anyone else want to swap? i love both meetup cards.

So where you print the postcards?

Lara

Oh noooo, I missed it😫 Hope there will be another one soon🥰

1 Like

Dear Jo , let me know please too , when will be next zoom meeting :raising_hand_woman:

Hey guys!
Finally I was able to find the time to get a new Meetup started! See you all there!

3 Likes

Yeyyy can’t wait to see you all there!!