TBD Syracuse Meet up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Syracuse, NY, USA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: TBD
:calendar: DATE: March/April 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: TBD
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: TBD

Hi there! I’m sorry if this is the wrong place (this is my second post ever here) but I’m trying to see if there’d be any interest in a Syracuse, NY meetup? If you’d be interest please let me know and I can nail down an exact time and place. I’ll also be designing and printing cards for the meetup :))

4 Likes

Hi, count me in!! -Chastity

I would go to a Syracuse Meet Up and someone else just asked me if there were any too.

I’m just reading this, and, yes!!!
I live in the NY southern tier so I am very interested.

I’m in Rochester and I would definitely come! Yay!!!

I’m just outside Rochester, I’d love to come!

I’m from Virginia and I can’t get there but I have family near there and spent many summers in that area. Could I be a recipient of one of the cards please?

1 Like

Hi, any updates? :slight_smile: @sadieturtlepants

Hi! I’m so sorry I’ve kind of disappeared. Since I’ve made this post there’s been multiple life changing events. If I do it now it will probably be in late spring or early summer, I’m glad to see so much interest. I’ll look into places where I can hold it and get back to all of you as soon as I can :))

1 Like

@jeannor @clabeff @kellymy @rosylime @igneousidol hi everyone! I’ve made a new post officially announcing the meetup! It will be on may 6th at 11am at the north Syracuse community center. Be sure to check the full post for all the details!

1 Like

Whoop! Whoop!! SO fun! Let us know what we can do to help get ready!

I’m investigating ordering a custom signature stamper!

1 Like

Feel free to check out my new post for more details! I’ll be getting a stamp too I think :))

Now that a new listing has been added I am closing this topic.

1 Like