TBD - Scotland Postcrossing Meet Up

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Scotland, UK
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: To be Decided
:calendar: DATE: May-June time
:alarm_clock: TIME: TBC
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Dependent on location

Hello! Wanted to put the feelers out for interest in a Scotland Postcrossing meet-up? Open to all Postcrossers! I’m based in Edinburgh, and have another Postcrosser who would be interested in an Edinburgh meet up too.

If anyone would be interested, please let me know!

4 Likes

Hi @Ecosse_Postcross I could be interested! I’m in Glasgow, but Edinburgh sounds good! Definitely interested to stay in the loop and hear more about plans for this closer to the time :blush:

Fantastic to hear! Will most definitely keep you in the loop!

1 Like

hello, I am in the North East, Durham area, depending where, I am interested, if this is ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to come up to Edinburgh for this! Please let me know a.s.a.p when you decide to meet, the earlier the better so as to get the train at cheap price. Thank you. :slight_smile:

iam have got received letter from you card but without back address Add images

Being a weegie I would love to attend a meet up and meet some other postcrossers who like me. Live North of the wall. Even if it’s just a few folks or two I’m happy to meet

I am interested in this. I am in Glasgow but Edinburgh is definitely doable.

Any updates on this meeting?

Vicki
Forum Administrator

I’m in Glasgow, but I really would like to go! :slight_smile: Please let me know if there is any update :heart:

Ruiqi

Depending on the date, I may come up via the train from Surrey. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Thank you all so much for the interest! Would 18th June be a good date for people?

I have an artist friend who has done World Postcard Day designs who I can comission to make a postcard for us! I would also love to take you to the Robert Murray Stamp Shop for all the philately fans. Edinburgh is a beautiful city with lots of wonderful sights, some free and some paid. If people would like to do any particular activities whilst we’re meeting, please let me know. The national museum is a personal favourite of mine!

I will keep the numbers open to everyone who can attend. I would be very grateful if you could drop me a email at islamaclean6@gmail.com if you’d like to attend as this will be easiest for me to keep everything in order.

Genuinely thank you all for the interest; I started Postcrossing during March 2020, and it’s my favourite hobby. I can’t wait to meet up with fellow Postcrossers :grinning:

Isla

4 Likes

Hi sent an e-mail. :slight_smile:

I’m based in Edinburgh and would be interested in a meet up.

Is there any update to having this meetup?

hi!!! i am berna from ig we are connected there!! i would love to join a meet up. Glasgow would be fun too! i know some postcrossers on fb group.

Is this meeting going ahead?

1 Like

As there was no updated information about this meeting it was not listed on the Postcrossing calendar and the topic has been closed.