TBA - Velentine's Day 2023?

Hey, guys :slight_smile: what do you think about a meetup around the Valentine’s Day next year? I think I could organize it in Vienna for around 15 people. For me it’s not only a holiday of lovers, but also of people I’m befriended with. Friendship is, after all, a kind of love. We could send postcards to those we love, those we wish to find love, those who are close to us or just as a thank you.

(https://quotlr.com/images/quotes/9231b45610cd11e3b1f822000a1f9751_7.jpg)

3 Likes

If I’m well enough, I’d love to attend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Would be a lovely idea!

2 Likes

Would be great to see you again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please put me on the list, great idea😍!!

3 Likes

Really a great idea! Please put me on the list too! :blush:

3 Likes

Gute Idee
Bin dabei

Bock

2 Likes

Happy to see your answers :slight_smile: now I have to learn what we would need to make the meetup well organized :slight_smile: A postcard project, for example :smiley: I was also thinking about “The sharing corner” or “The exchange spot” which would be for example a free table where everybody could put postcards, stickers, tapes, museum flyers (et cetera) they don’t need anymore and would freely gift to the other postcrossers at the meeting, so nothing would go wasted. What do you say? “The leftovers” we could save for another meetup :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ich bin gerne dabei und freue mich.

3 Likes

Bitte setzen sie mich auch auf die Liste! :smiley:

2 Likes

hello vessuvia,
thank you for your invitation, i will be happy to join you.
greetings
karl

2 Likes

Meixi, could you please help me with those little cards where our nicknames are written, where we sign how many postcards we have to stamp, and then they go to others along with our postcards and each fellow Postcrosser marks that they have already signed or stamped. I don’t even know what to call them. That way nothing gets lost and you know whose stamp is missing. I would be grateful for a template or file that I could process and print later. Is it possible? Thank you in advance.

I also like to attend.

3 Likes

Pls add me. I like to come, Ich freue mich auf ein Wiedersehen.

2 Likes

I would like to come to your meeting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. I wrote it down. I will post an official post with the exact date yet, but don’t worry - you are already on the list. All are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Ich würde auch sehr gern dabei sein.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

Now that you have decided to go ahead with the meeting can you please add the details to your first message so that the meeting can be added to the Postcrossing calendar.

Vicki
Postcrossing Team