TBA - Is there any interest in a Newcastle/Hunter Valley Meet Up?

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Newcastle/Hunter Valley
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: TBA
:calendar: DATE: TBA
:alarm_clock: TIME: TBA
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Looking to see if there is any interest in a Newcastle/HV meet up this year? I am happy to organise if I have a few people interested in attending.

I have transport so can be flexible about location but I do work full time so I could only organise a weekend meet up - happy to be flexible about Sat/Sun & time of day to make it as accessible as possible for people who do work weekends though.

Let me know if there is any interest!

Cheers, SS

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Hi SS,

I live in Sydney but depending on the date would be happy to drive to Newcastle or Hunter Valley area on a weekend day for a meet up. I travel a lot, so am out of the country for big chunks of time but hope we could find a date.
I have been to Melbourne for a meet up but would love to go to one nearer to home…

Kind regards
movek

Could even do Central Coast if there is more interest there. Kind of half way.

Hello! I organised a meetup in Newcastle two years ago. I actually moved at the last minute and couldn’t go, but it was held in my absence and went well, from what I have heard. Not sure if you were there, but just thought I would suggest that you could find the post from back then and message the people who attended that one, if that helps!

Wish I could come but I moved to VIC. Good luck.

1 Like

yes would come to the central coast. - no problem
movek