Tatte Bakery, Downtown Boston, MA | Saturday, June 4, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION:

Boston, MA

:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:

Tatte Bakery
125 Summer St
Boston, MA 02111
Website
You can take a look at the Massachusetts all day menu on their website.

:calendar: DATE:

Saturday, June 4, 2022

:alarm_clock: TIME:

12:00PM ET

:busts_in_silhouette: HOSTS:

@askask11, @sarahaeyo, and @silverdragonia

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We will do a short walk to look at postcards for sale, then settle at a final location to sit down to sign and swap postcards.

This meetup itself is free to attend. However we will likely settle at a coffee or tea shop and we’re requesting attendees purchase at least a small drink or pastry as we’ll be taking up space there for some time.

Things to bring
Feel free to bring your writing tools of choice, signature stamps, postcards for swapping, decorative stamps and stickers, etc. This is the perfect chance to swap out or give away those cards you haven’t found the perfect recipient for!

There will likely be a meetup card; We’re working on the design and will post more information soon. Cards are free, but we will accept donations during the meetup to help offset the cost of design and printing.

You can RSVP by hitting the ‘✓ Going’ button above so we can have a general head count. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!
[It looks like this:Screen Shot 2022-05-05 at 9.50.16 AM]

4 Likes

@Mitto It would be great if we could see you there and have fun =)

1 Like

The location has been confirmed - we will meet at the Tatte Bakery located at 123 Summer Street in downtown Boston.

The location is very easy to access by public transportation - 2 minutes from the subway, Amtrak, and airport shuttle. There is also a large parking lot nearby, though traffic may be a factor.

The plan will be to meet at Tatte Bakery to:

• Chat about postcards
  • Swap postcards
  • Postcard show and tell
  • Sign meetup postcards

We will then venture off to look for local postcards in the area.
We will be minutes away from Chinatown, so there is a high possibility of migrating in that direction for a late afternoon meal and some bubble tea!

I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

everyone…we officially have a meet-up card!

as stated in the original post: cards will be free, but we will accept donations during the meetup to help offset the cost of design and printing.

excited to see everyone in a few weeks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I will be glad to exchange ))

1 Like

hi there, elena!
unfortunately, postal monitor says that usa mail to russia isnt working at the moment but i sent you a pm just in case that changes. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love one of those meetup cards!

1 Like

Hi folks,
I live on the North Shore and would love to join, but sadly will be out of town on June 4. Hope I can attend the next one!

3 Likes

sent you a pm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I will be in Boston that weekend! My daughter gets married in Gloucester that night so am unsure how long I could stay. But would love to meet some fellow Postcrossers.

4 Likes

I may be in Boston that weekend and would love to join. I am coming from Maine. I tried to hit the “going” button but looks like I am too late?

2 Likes

I see that you have RSVP’d - I look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

I would love to be there if I can! I may be heading up to Vermont that day. I’ll check in towards mid-week to see if I can still make it. Thanks for organizing this!

2 Likes

Hi,
I will be glad to exchange :slight_smile: if you don’t mind the postcard is mailed from China. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Best

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 532 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

Im going to make it there! I’ll bring my best pens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh dear. I need to miss this one due to a conflict. But best wishes to all, and I hope to make the next one. (And hi to theJCAtx, whom I have met at previous meetups!

1 Like

the weather is looking pretty good with mild temps with sun and clouds, tomorrow - can’t wait to see everyone! :blush:

1 Like

Got the big table inside! I’m writing postcards

1 Like

Look what arrived in today’s mail (from my cousin who attended)!

5 Likes