Tarrytown (Metro North Accessible), Westchester County, NY | Sat. Apr 30, 2022

Hello @paperglo !
We will also have a postcrosser meeting on April 30 in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia).
I would be happy to exchange postcards from our meetings (you will send one postcard and I will send you one). Do you agree?

Iā€™ll have cards at the meetup for attendees for free, and Iā€™m happy to accept donations to help offset the cost of the printing.

If you wanted to purchase more cards (for example the last meetup someone wanted to buy 250 cards) Iā€™m happy to set that up for you and ship to you, at cost. Thanks!

Hi,
I am glad to hear that! I am so excited and looking forward to attend. I wonder if there are about 20-25 cards I can take, or if I should order that many cards. If I decided to order cards, would it be about to make it to the meet-up?
Best
Johnson G.

1 Like

No worries, Iā€™ll definitely have enough cards on hand for you. I made a large order for this meetup with the hopes that more people will be able to make it because of the location :smile:

Thanks! I will see you there.

1 Like

Hi, how long does a meetup usually last?

1 Like

Hi there, I havenā€™t attended any other Postcrossing meetups before, and have only hosted 3, so I donā€™t have experience with usual meetups. I expect to follow the agenda I posted initially, so the event should still be from 12:30-14:30. See you then! :smile:

Hi,
I wonder if people usually hang out after itā€™s ended or if everyone heads out after it?

I think that just depends on how each attendee feels - Iā€™m not forcing everyone to disband at 14:30. For most of us itā€™s our first time meeting each other. Hopefully it goes well and people will want to hang out longer.

Hi All, Iā€™m really looking forward to the meetup tomorrow. The cards have arrived and the print looks great!

If thereā€™s any problems finding the meetup please post here or reach out via IG messenger (link in my bio).

Iā€™ll be sure to keep an eye on this forum for the first 15 minutes of the meetup, and at every shop as we check in.
Iā€™ll post once more when we arrive to the coffee shop.

See everyone tomorrow! :smile:

On route! I got on the wrong bus :confounded: so unfortunately I expect to be late. Right now, I am shooting to meet you guys at the cafe!

1 Like

No worries, Iā€™ll take note if any of the shops have good postcards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weā€™re walking to Bellaā€™s now!

Running late, checking out the bookstore now and then headed to muddy water coffee

I just arrived to cafe! Grabbing table for us in the back!

1 Like

@paperglo Thank you so much for organizing, printing, and hosting!

It was so wonderful meeting everyone today! @shanicat @askask11 @cabanafred and everyone else that joined post crossing today, letā€™s please stay postcrossing friends! If anyone would like a post card from me, feel free to DM!

1 Like

Greetings Everyone,
I had an absolutely wonderful day. I canā€™t stop telling everyone about it. Thank you for a beautiful Saturday. I hope to see you again soon.
Sandy

2 Likes

Thanks for coming out today - what a fun and informative meetup! It was really my pleasure to meet and chat with everyone, and I hope to see you all again soon :grin:

P.S. Operation recruit more Postcrossers was a success today thanks to you all! :love_letter:

1 Like