Tallinn, Estonia - 05.03.2022

Aitäh!

@Jesssica_ I’m writing a message to you!

1 Like

I’m happy to share the final version of the meetup postcard

5 Likes

Hi! Very nice card :grin:Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album на обмен – 523 Bilder | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

I will be glad to exchange )))

1 Like

Please let me introduce you @Irvinn, the talented designer of the postcard!

4 Likes

Beautiful postcard! Would anyone like to do a swap. I have Birmingham UK 2022 meetup postcards, or let me know what kind of thing you like

1 Like

Tere! Because of my work I am not sure for how long can I stay. So please add me as maybe. I hope there still is vacancy.

Kaisa

Summary

This text will be hidden

Tere!
I’d like to join the meetup.
Thank you

Hi, would you like to swap for a Birmingham UK meetup postcard? <d

Hello can we swap

Dear Postcrossers from Tallinn.

I would be happy if someone would trade a Meetup card from Moritzburg Castle with me. The original meeting was due to take place on December 4th but has been postponed to February 26th due to Covid-19. I can also offer postcards from the castle.

But I would also be very happy about a normal postcard from Tallinn, because on May 6th I will be in Tallinn with my best friend and a few others for his 50th birthday and get to know the city for a few days.
You could make Matthias very happy on his birthday by sending him greetings and wishes. As a thank you, you will receive a postcard from me, if you wish.

I would be very happy about an offer.
sincerely
Sylvia

2 Likes

Kindly send this Card please

1 Like

Thank you all who confirmed their participation so far.

I’ll prepare soon a Google form to collect a few pieces of information we need for organisational purposes.
I’ll post the link below as soon as the form is ready.

@Soja-P @EvaAleks @spirit_walker @Deeske1974 @SylviaAugustin @arunachalashiva: if you didn’t arrange a swap yet, please message me.

Thank you again!

1 Like

Tere, @moomins @anon20225544 @cerres @andry1961 @Irvinn @bodrumlu and Kairit, Romet, AndyTukker!

As announced, I would be most grateful if you could fill out this registration form at your earliest convenience. This would help me in organising the meetup as best as I can! :wink:

@kkbrk @prouakaisa please fill out the form above if you’re able to join us! It would be great to meet you in person!

Thank you all for your cooperation

Hello everyone! Tere!
I so wish I could join you, but it won’t be possible this time. :confused:
I’d be thrilled to receive your beautiful meeting card. I can offer older meetup cards or other postcards from Italy in exchange.
Stay safe and enjoy your meeting!

Hi, I’m sorry, I can’t join this time. I hope you’ll have a good meeting and I will be waiting for the next ones.

Noted, @kkbrk! Thank you for letting me know!
Take care and see you at the next meetup! :wink:

Tere!
If there’s any free place left, could I join the meeting?

You’re very welcome to join the meetup, @Fidalia!

Please be so kind as to fill the Google form linked above. Aitäh!