Swaps from Africa

Hi! I’m in the US and I’m looking to swap cards anywhere in Africa that can send and receive mail from the US. I am especially interested in cultures and history but would be glad for any cards from Africa. If you are interested, please, pm me.

1 Like

Elo,

definitely!!
My details are

If you post your address on the forum and want to keep it there for everyone to see, you should add a note underneath it, letting everyone know that you understand it’s being posted on a public place. Something like this: “This is my address (or a public address), and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum”.

Otherwise, if the address is posted without a note, it will be removed.

Posting your address on the forum

I am posting yours tomorrow. send me your details and I will post you.

take care
Shyamini

1 Like

sending PM

1 Like

Hello @shyamini !

Would you be interested in exchanging a postcard from Russia?

Hi @shyamini
Would you be interested in swapping cards with me

Hello!
I’m Isabelle from France, and my son Audrian (12) would very much like our family to swap with you. Would you agree, please?
Thank you!
Isabelle

I would be happy to swap qith yall. My address is

If you post your address on the forum and want to keep it there for everyone to see, you should add a note underneath it, letting everyone know that you understand it’s being posted on a public place. Something like this: “This is my address (or a public address), and I understand it’s being posted on a public forum”.

Otherwise, if the address is posted without a note, it will be removed.

Posting your address on the forum