[International Swap & Penpal] Offer/Request topic

Hello! Just wondering if anyone was interested in a swap of letter sets (1 envelope + 2 letter papers)? I’m looking for sets like this (this is also the type of letter sets that I have):

I have simple style (cute nature designs), Disney, and other characters. Am okay with random exchanges or picking from each other’s collections, and prefer to swap at least 3 sets per person!
Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello. I’m a Chinese male who studying Japanese now. I really want to travel and study in Japan. If possible, you can send a letter or postcard. Looking forward to it. By the way, I love Sound! Euphonium series.

日本の皆様、こんにちは。私は中国人男性です。現在、大学二年生で、北京とあるの大学で勉強しています。私は日本へ旅行や留学を楽しみにしています。 もしよかったら、手紙やポストカードをお願い致します。ちなみに、好きなアニメシリーズは「響け!ユーフォニアム」です。

こんにちは。
postcards marketのカードと、他の日本のシリーズカードとを交換してくださる方を募集します。
ポスクロやポスユナで使用するために、お互い未記入で同じ枚数を封筒に入れて普通郵便で交換したいと考えています。
使用するためなので、複数枚交換できるとありがたいです。

こちらから送ることができるのは、これらの日本のカードです。
・FOTW
・MOTW
・CCUN
・WF
・Titina & friends
・keep the cat 2種類

それぞれ5〜10枚くらいあります。
1種類でもミックスでもこちらは構いません。

こちらの希望は、以下の日本のカードです。
・GF
・WT
・Wonder Post
・Blue cats WT
・HPC(from Japan だけでなく、〇〇loverなどでもOKです)

交換してもいいよという方はお気軽にPMください。

※あくまでポスクロ等で楽しむための交換なので、転売目的での交換はご遠慮ください。

1 Like

Greetings to all participants. :slight_smile:
I would be glad to exchange postcards, letters or even small parcels on a one-time or permanent basis. :slight_smile:
Maybe someone is also interested in manga or anime themes.
Glad to communicate. :slight_smile:

Hi! Anyone would love to have suprise swap postcards? Message me :grin:

Wow you like Hatsune Miku too!!! I love Vocaloid and I’ve been listening to them for more than 10 years :sob: :heart:

Hello! I’m a university student in Wuhan, China. I’m self-learning Japanese currently, I’ll be appreciated if you can help. I like Japanese animes and comics very much, I draw and write fanworks, sometimes cosplay. I love Vocaloid music and I want to go to Magical Mirai one day. I’m planning going to Japan this or next year.
Pleaaaase chat with me if you are interested! :smiling_face:

Hi! I am looking for a pen pal from Japan. I would be happy to exchange postcards, tell some stories from my country and maybe become friends. I am waiting for a reply :slight_smile:

皆さんこんばんは、
Vasilikiと申します。30代の女性でギリシャ出身です。島に住んでいます。長い間で日本語の勉強をしていましたけど、最近ほかの言語を勉強中で、あまり日本語の練習全然出来ないことになってしまいました。だから、書く練習の為に手紙や葉書をきっかけしたいと思います。私は日本へ行ったこともありますよ!
もし、ギリシャの島からのポストカードを望みたい方々があれば、遠慮なく連絡してください!私はギリシャ語、日本語、英語、ポルトガル語出来ます、全部OKです!中国語も少しなら、できます、まだ初心者ですけど。
よろしくお願いします!

Hello everyone,

My name’s Vasiliki, I’m from Greece and I live on a greek island. I’ve been studying japanese for many years, but had to pause active studying because of studying for another language, and I really think I could use some practice for writing and expressing myself to get back in the game. If anyone is interested in receiving a card/letter from a greek island, I’d be happy to swap with you!
Thanks very much!

こんにちは !

*Edit : 06 april *
Dear Japanese Postcrossers, thanks to your kindness my friend will receive several postcards. I responded by PM, a big thank you to to all participants for your generosity :two_hearts:. My request is now closed

Hello dear Japanese Postcrosseurs
I don’t know if I’m in the right place and I hope my request is not inappropriate. Please forgive me if the topic is inappropriate :pray:.
I have a friend whose dream is to one day go to Japan, and she is very interested in the culture of the country. For the moment it is a project that she cannot carry out. I think she would be very happy to receive a postcard from Japan, and I would like to surprise her :sparkles:.
I know she watches a lot of videos about Japan, and that she likes Japanese cooking
I think his preference would be a landscape, maybe a photo rather an illustration, although it is not obligatory.
Or something you would like to share about your country.
Would a Postcrosser be willing to send him a postcard and maybe talk a little about what’s on it or about Japan?
In exchange I would of course send you a postcard and according to your preferences, I could make you a personalized offer.
In the meantime here are some cards that I have among others.
If anyone is interested, I also just ordered the stamp for the Paris Olympics and can send it with this postcard.
Capture

Thanks for reading me.
Happy Postcrossing everyone :postcrossing: !

Karine

My offer

"Editor Cartes d'Art /Paris

France and Castles

"Cats by Severine Pineaux

7x2

4 Likes

@Celaeno_283

That’s a great idea.
I’ll be happy to send a card to your friend who loves Japan :blush:
PM send

1 Like

@saaya I moved your topic to here.
Please read the rules in the first post.
Thanks.

1 Like

こんにちは、中国出身のAsrielです。私は間もなく日本へ大学院に行きます。私は日本の大学のはがきを手に入れたいと思っています。交換として、あなたの紹介に基づいてカードを選んで送ります。ありがとうございます。 :blush:

Hello there! I am currently a collage student from China and am looking for a longterm penpal from Japan. If you’d like to be, we can share our daily life, thoughts about movies, the special collections, unhappy or happy experiences.
Launage: English

Hi!
I’m looking for postcards sent from Japan. I would really like it if the postcard showed somehing typical of Japan, like scenery, architecture… Or even postcards videogame related.

In exchange, I can take a look at your wishlist and see if I have something I can send (from Spain) :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading

hello everyone, my name is Saya and I am from Kazakhstan, this is my first time in crosscrossing, I really like the country of Japan, a very beautiful and aesthetic country

Hello
My name is Markus, I am 35 Years old and I live in Munich / Germany.
I´m very interessted in Japan and it´s culture and would like to get to know some local people. I am planing to visit japan next year, so there is even the possibillity to meet if interested, meanwhile I try to learn a bit japanese because its always very polite to know a few bits of the native tounge.
Due to my work as a train driver here in germany my interesst in the japan railway system is very strong, but I am open to any kind of topic, food, nature, travelling, tech, movies, books, art, …
Looking forward hearing from you
Markus

1 Like

こんにちは! :smiling_face:

私はピエールです。39歳です。スペインのパルマ・デ・マヨルカに住んでいます。日本語を勉強し始めて約6年になります。

日本語のポストカードや切手を交換してくれるペンパルを探しています。

どんな話題でも構いません。好きなことなら何でも。

読んでくれてありがとう。

Hello!My name is Danielle and I am 31 living in Arizona, USA. I’m looking for a female penpal in Japan. I’m fairly new to PC and have been enjoying it very much so far. I’m an elementary band director and teach instrumental music :musical_note: to young musicians. My primary instrument is Clarinet. You can check out my profile, as I believe they are public (if not please correct me so I can update this post with my interest). Thank you so much in advanced for your consideration! :slight_smile:

1 Like

こんにちは。どなたか 銅版画家・山本容子さんのイラストの入ったポストカードをお持ちの方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひスワップをお願いしたいです :heartpulse: ご連絡お待ちしています :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like