[International Swap & Penpal] Offer/Request topic

こんにちは。

I’m an Indonesian girl who is aiming for Japanese scholarship. My favorite things from Japan are Pompompurin, Vocaloid (mainly MEIKO and KAITO), manga, and bishoujo games. I also can write simple Japanese.

I’d love to swap postcards! お気軽にぜひDMしてください🙏

1 Like

Hello! Is there anyone interested in swapping 風景印?
I offer the below ones from Taichung, Taiwan. (diameter 4cm) You can have maximum 4 of them on a postcard.
I would like to swap for a 風景印 from your local post office.
Please message me if you are interested. Thank you! :smiley:

a1

1 Like

Hi, i would like to exchange postcards with people from Japan! Write to me if you are interested!

Hello @leOREO
Unfortunately, mail delivery from Japan to Russia is currently suspended :pensive:

こんばんは

Offer – Exchange written postcards

My username is bryyo, I’m 36 years and was raised and born in Germany. I do 2D Game Art and Animation and currently re-working on 3 Boss fights for the August Demo release.

I’m looking firstly for 3 or 5 Postcrossers from Japan (raised and born) about my age group (30-40 years) to exchange 1 written postcard either:

• Every quarter (Example: 1x postcard in June, the next one in September, then in December and so on)
  • Every second month (Example: 1x postcard in June, then August, then October and so on)

I think this is less stressful for all of us. ^ ^
:small_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond:

I can offer the following postcard themes
  • Animals
  • Architecture (Buildings, Sculpture), Documenta (14), Serpentine Pavilion (2008, 2017), Photomontage (Köln/Cologne only)
  • Art
  • Blank postcards (white from both sides which I can decorate with washi tape, stickers or drawings from me)
  • Castles in Germany (Brühl UNESCO, Ahrensburg Palace, Neuschwanstein)
  • Cities (Allgäu/Allgovia, Füssen, Munich, Köln/Cologne, Leverkusen [my hometown], Siegburg)
  • Edition Tausendschön (Tausendschoen)
  • Famous People
  • Flora
  • Food
  • Illustrations
  • Inkognito
  • Landscape
  • Re-printed Vintage style
  • Statuary
  • WDR (West German Broadcasting Cologne with postcards about Die Sendung mit der Maus/The Show with the Mouse, Unser Sandmännchen/Our Little Sandman, Die Biene Maya/Maya the Bee)

I can show you all postcards through private message if you want one specific card. If you want to get a surprise, I select the postcard by your Postcrossing wishes/favourites.

In return I’m interested in any postcard from my Postcrossing profile (also favourites).
You can also send whatever you want to show me. I’m not picky.

I write in block letters and decorate my postcard with washi tape, stickers, drawings and stamps.
If you don’t like it, tell me please.

Themes I'm interested in
  • Cooking and Baking (I do a gluten-free diet since 2016)
  • Japanese food, movies, series, anime+manga (My latest manga series I bought was 07-Ghost in 2010)
  • Reading (Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Crime, children’s and youth literature)
  • Tea in general (I prefer loose tea and I drink ANY type of tea. Kabuse-cha, Bancha, Hōjicha and Tencha are one of my favourites from Japan which I buy in Germany)
  • Video games (Nintendo is my favourite company and I raised up with video games of Nintendo. But I also own: Dreamcast, PS2-4, every Nintendo console and handhelds, Philips CD-i, Amiga 500)
  • Writing in general

Please contact me through private message. I will send the first postcard to you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my offer. :heart:

1 Like

wow you like vocaloid too!! can you swap postcards with me? i can draw some^w^

1 Like

こんにちは! I’m a university student in Wuhan, China.
I like ACGN and I like listening to Vocaloid and Jpop. If you are interested in great manga, animes, Vocaloid and games please be my penpal.
I like some Japanese writers, including Natsume Souseki and Murakami Haruki. I’m interested in Japanese history, culture, landscapes and daily life.
I’m studying Japanese and want to travel to Japan one day, maybe in 2 years.
Just swap postcards or be penpals are both ok!

1 Like

Hello! I’m from Wuhan, China. I have many landscape cards and sometimes I draw or make some myself. Please swap postcards with me. :smiling_face:

Hello, my username is Chamaedorea. I am 21 years old and live in Germany. But I am Turkish.
I’m currently learning Japanese and am doing a year abroad in Japan from September, so I would like to have a few pen pals from Japan.
I really enjoy painting and love anime and manga.

1 Like

hi! I am 15 years old from China. I am looking for a pen Pal from Japan to send letters and postcards to each other ^ ^

Hello again,
I forgot to mention that my hobby is drawing and I’d also love to swap my drawings of Japanese media (fanart 二次創作):

• Vocaloid ボカロ
  • Project Sekai プロジェクトセカイ
  • City Hunter シティーハンター

More information:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/offer-my-own-chibi-drawings-non-official-fanart/863746

Hello,
I am Veronika from Czech Republic and I am looking someone for swap postcards. I love nature, books, animals and I’m looking for someone with whom I can correspond with how they are doing, how was their day plus exchange some small things.
Thanks and I am looking forward on someone new for swapping. :blush::blush::czech_republic::czech_republic::czech_republic:

皆さん、こんにちは!
ルーです。今はシンガポールに住んでいますが、インドネシアに生まれました。家にかわいい黒猫ちゃんが二匹います。しゅみはたくさんあります、たとえば、外国語を勉強する、日本語とか、韓国語とか。一番しゅみは手紙をかくことです。まあー私の日本語がまだへた(ほんとにすみません🙇‍♀️)ですが、がんばっていますから、日本から友達に手紙 / カードをずっと書きたいです。一緒に書きましょうか?
読んでくれてどうもありがとうこざいます。

Hello, I am Tu from China.
I have found that many postcards and stamps from Japan are beautifully designed and come in a wide variety, so I am looking for a long-term pen pal - I will exchange some beautiful postcards and stamps from China.

こんにちは、私は中国から来た屠です。私は日本からのはがきや切手のデザインが美しく、種類が多いことに気づいたので、長期的なペンフレンドを探しています。私は中国からのきれいなはがきと切手を交換します。

Hi everyone,
I am Diana, Nerd/Geek from the Netherlands. Mother of 2 cats. And I am 38 years old.
My hobbies are reading, journaling, walking, reading manga and of course I watch a lot of anime. I also really enjoy playing board games, tcg and of course I play video-games every now and then :grin: :grin:
I am also looking for a longtime Japanese female penpall…

Hi Everyone!

My name is Dian Putri and I come from Bali, Indonesia.
I have visited Japan (Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo) last year and I already missing Japan so much.
I regret that I am not able to visit postal service in Japan back then :frowning:

Now I am looking for Swap WPD Postcard Japan edition by Hornbil (written and stamped) and I can offer you Indonesian version as you can see here:
Indonesia Version WPD Offer

I wish you guys could help me. Please send me PM if you are interested.

Arigatou! Terima kasih!

I plan to stamp the 2024 Japan Showa Base postmark
I know that the seal of Showa Base can only be used for Japanese addresses and does not currently serve foreign addresses

I have some questions to ask my Japanese friends

:information_source:This is the pattern on the back of the postcard that I designed. Is this okay?

I will find someone to send the postcard to me from the post office when it returns to Tokyo from Showa Station

:information_source:I have postcards and stamps now. Is there anyone who can help me? I will give you a Chinese Antarctic postcard.

edited by moderator

Hello!
My memory is quite old.
Sorry if I misunderstood.
In this case, it is probably not possible to cancel two special postmarks on one card at this time.
I think you need to apply for each separately. Postage rates in Japan will increase from October 1st.
This postmark will be stamped and canceled after the price increase.
You will need a stamp of at least 85 yen to stamp in one place.
A stamp of 100 yen to send back to you will be fine.
I am not good at English, so I hope I have been able to communicate well to you.

You provided a detailed answer, I understand now. I just need to find someone to help me

1 Like