Suzhou, China and Singapore Joint Meetup 31 July 2021

:world_map: PROVINCE: SUZHOU, CHINA AND SINGAPORE
:world_map: CITY: SUZHOU
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: UYU CAFE SUYUE SQUARE, SHOP LOT 118, 4TH FLOOR SUYUE SQUARE MALL, SUZHOU AVE WEST, CHINA & GENERAL POST OFFICE SINGAPORE - 10 EUNOS RD 8, #01-123/124/125 SINGPOST CENTRE, SINGAPORE 408600
:calendar: DATE: 31TH JULY 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1.00PM TILL 4.00PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Suzhou and Singapore having a very strong diplomatic relationship since 1994 Singapore - Suzhou Industrial Park. In 2014, Singapore Post and China Post jointly released commemorative Postcard celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Founding of Suzhou Industrial Park. Also a set of stamps joint issued featuring Suzhou and Singapore in 1996.

This joint meetup with Postcrosser Suzhou and Singapore is to exchange cultures. Postcrossing Singapore designed the postcard for Suzhou and Postcrossing Suzhou designed the postcard for Singapore. Through the design, we get to know more better about the cultures of both countries.
We also using English for Suzhou Postcard and Chinese for Singapore postcard which is usually the China meetup card will be in Chinese and Singapore usually in English.

We planning to sign the postcards send exchange between Suzhou and Singapore postcrossing members. chit chatting online with our counterpart, and make new friends.
For those want wish to swapping postcards for these 2 designs, you may contact the Suzhou or Singapore postcrossing members. If you are lucky, you may found this postcard in your mailbox (postcrossing website randomly pick the member address and we will send out the postcards via Postcrossing official website as usual).

We are looking forward to this joint meetup, we will have more activities during the meetup too.
It gonna be awesome!!!

For more information, you may contact Postcrossing Suzhou, China and Postcrossing Singapore person in charge

:world_map: 区域: 苏州, 中国 和 新加坡
:world_map: 城市: 苏州
:pushpin: 联名地点: U优咖啡(苏悦店)-苏州大道西118号苏悦广场北楼四楼 和 新加坡邮政总局-友诺士路8号,SINGPOST CENTRE 购物中心
:calendar: 日期: 7月31日2021年
:alarm_clock: 时间: 下午1点至下午4点, 苏州, 中国 和 新加坡
:page_facing_up: 联名策划:

自从1994年中国—新加坡苏州工业园区,苏州和新加坡就建立了很强的邦交。2014年, 新加坡邮政和中国邮政联合发行纪念明信片以庆祝20周年成立苏州工业园区。1996年, 中国邮政和新加坡邮政更联合发行了一套邮票, 邮票图上就是苏州和新加坡。

这次的联合联名主要是文化交流。新加坡PC团特意为苏州设计了一张明信片, 苏州PC团也为新加坡设计了一张明信片。在设计的过程, 我们更加了解两国的文化。我们也特意用中文写在新加坡明信片
上, 和英文在苏州明信片上, 来个反传统。

我们打算将明信片签名盖章, 然后两个PC团会互相交换。线上聊天, 交新朋友。
如果你想交换这两张明信, 可以联系苏州PC团或新加坡PC团的小伙伴。如果你幸运, 可能会在你信箱里(Postcrossing官方网站会随机抽出会员的地址, 我们也会像平时通过Postcrossing官方网站寄出明信片)

我们非常期待这次的联合联名, 我们当天也会有更多的明信片交流活动, 到时大家玩得开心!

欲知详情, 请联系新加坡PC团团长和苏州PC团团长

4 Likes

Hello! Go swap!

Russia, Volgograd

1 Like

Hi, can i swap?
I cam offer from out meet up or my swap album

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wZor9kyaux44U1i3XgtHPUtFU-YRW-VJ

1 Like

Hello.
Who can you swap postcards with?

1 Like

Daer blazch,

Sorry for late reply as i was busy arranging this joint meetup for Suzhou and Singapore. Now i am free to swap.

Thank you for your interested with the postcard. In fact, the Suzhou and Singapore postcrossing members have these postcards to be exchange and swap. If you haven’t found any Suzhou or Singapore members to exchange with you, you may exchange with me.
Do drop me a email at raycsf83@yahoo.com or Facebook message at Ray Choo (raycsf83@yahoo.com) or I do have a Postcrossing Singapore YouTube channel to promote postcrossing. Just drop me a message saying that you from Postcrossing Forum and wanted to exchange postcards.

Regards,

Ray Choo

Dear gmirach,

Sorry for late reply as i was busy arranging this joint meetup for Suzhou and Singapore. Now i am free to swap.

Thank you for your interested with the postcard. In fact, the Suzhou and Singapore postcrossing members have these postcards to be exchange and swap. If you haven’t found any Suzhou or Singapore members to exchange with you, you may exchange with me.
Do drop me a email at raycsf83@yahoo.com or Facebook message at Ray Choo (raycsf83@yahoo.com) or I do have a Postcrossing Singapore YouTube channel to promote postcrossing. Just drop me a message saying that you from Postcrossing Forum and wanted to exchange postcards.

Regards,

Ray Choo

Dear EvaAleks,

Regards,

Ray Choo

I want to exchange:-)