Stamps of stand with Palestinian

Has any country issued stamps in support of the Palestinian people?

9 Likes

Interesting question. You know that the Palestinian Authority has issued its own stamps since 1995? Apart from that, I only found some 1960s stamps from various Arab nations (Top) and a stamp from India from 1981 (bottom)

10 Likes

This is old stamp from 70s and people in here said this is very expensive. Picture from Indonesian postcrosser whatsapp group.

10 Likes

Awesome stamps !!

This is actually my first time to see stamps related to Palestine.

May peace be with them.

7 Likes

I know that Palestine issues stamps, but I have never received any.

IMG_1032

8 Likes

United Nations:

12 Likes

Let’s give this topic another chance, and try to keep it on the topic of stamps that support the Palestinian people.

2 Likes

What does the CCCP 1983 stamp (- a Palestinian male with a flag of Palestine) above say in English ? I think the stamp is so cool !! Just, I do not understand Russian language, although I can see it probably is a super positive meaning towards the people in Palestine.

Thank you very much for the member who translates it in English here, in advance :slight_smile:

I think mean is “The Palestinian forces of good will prevail”.

2 Likes

“The just cause of the Arab people of Palestine will triumph”

6 Likes

IMG_1442

IMG_1443

IMG_1446

IMG_1450

4 Likes

@tangqiuning and @Whitelake

Big thank you to each of you for the translation in English ! Just as I thought, it is super positive towards the people in Palestine. Again, such a cool designed stamp - so very artistic !! Love this stamp very much !! CCCP 1983

2 Likes

And today I received the CCCP stamp from official postcrossing

8 Likes

Is it possible to use stamps from Yugoslavia? Not Palestine related, but I see USSR here, so I’m wondering, I have a lot of old stamps

I think it’s just decoration, it was stamped by the Russian post by a mistake. I use old stamps sometimes too, but they are not counted into the price.

3 Likes

I just counted the stamps the sender used on the envelope. It is 85 Russian stamps plus the old CCCP Palestine stamp. Yes it is decoration only.

1 Like

Yes, and the price of this old stamp is 5 kopecks, equivalent to 0.05 rubles (while the cost of other stamps is 85 rubles).

1 Like

Can anyone send me that CCCP stamp with the Palestine dude