Stamps and other philatelic products issued by: Italy, San Marino, Vatican and Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)

Hi everyone, as many Postcrossers are also collectors, if I can for curiosity, I would like to do this poll.
In case you collect (or you will want to collect in the future) more than one thing from the list below, you can vote multiple times. If you want also to specify (for example, what kind of subjects or themes do you collect, if you collect older or newer stamps) or comment, you can do it simply by replying in this topic. If you collect (or you will want to collect in the future) something issued by Italy, San Marino, Vatican, SMOM that is not in the list, you can write it in a reply. All reply are welcome :wink:

What do you collect (or you will want to collect in the future) of these philatelic products?
  • Mint unused stamps issued by Italy :it:
  • Mint unused mini-sheets issued by Italy :it:
  • Maxicards issued by Italy :it:
  • First Day Covers issued by Italy :it:
  • Special postmarks issued by Italy :it:
  • Mint unused stamps issued by San Marino :san_marino:
  • Mint unused mini-sheets issued by San Marino :san_marino:
  • Special postmarks issued by San Marino :san_marino:
  • Mint unused stamps issued by Vatican :vatican_city:
  • Mint unused mini-sheets issued by Vatican :vatican_city:
  • Special postmarks issued by Vatican :vatican_city:
  • Mint unused stamps issued by Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) SMOM icon
  • Mint unused mini-sheets issued by Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) SMOM icon
  • Special postmarks issued by Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) SMOM icon

0 voters

Thanking everyone in advance, I send my best regards and I wish Happy Postcrossing :wink:
Alberto