🇿🇦 South Africa, Virtual Meeting, 16 January 2021

:world_map:  CITY/REGION: :south_africa: South Africa
:pushpin:  MEETUP PLACE: Virtual Meeting
:alarm_clock:  DATE & TIME: 16 January 2021
:page_facing_up:  MEETUP PLAN:

Greetings all!

All South African Postcrossers are invited to the Virtual Meetup on 16 JANUARY 2020 at 15:00 South African Standard Time (SAST). It is open to anyone in the world who would like to participate.

How to participate -

RSVP for this event at the following link:

This event will be conducted virtually on Google Meet. That means you attend by videoconference. Google Meet is a video-communication-platform application that supports this capability (up to a 100 people).

Agenda (not final / to be edited):

1. Round-the-table introductions, please keep it short, as this could take a while depending on how many people we get!
  2. A ten-minute presentation on card storage and display
  3. Open discussion (bring your favourite postcard you received in the last week!)
  4. Share your vendors - Please come prepared to share info your favourite vendors for Postcrossing activities (postcards, rubber stamps, stickers, wash tape, pens, etc.)

A note on Google Meet etiquette:

Please mute your microphone when you are not speaking.

Once in Google Meet, please add your Postcrosser handle (username) and your name, as well as location: chrisdeanmills (Chris Mills, EC, RSA) in the chat.

Note that the meeting may be recorded and may be made public following the meeting (with the consent and mutual agreement of the attendees).

An event card may be designed for this event and will be made available to all attendees. Details will be provided during the event.

This event is open to all postcrossers, hope to see YOU there!

3 Likes

Is this meeting online?

Yes on Google meet.

I wanted to join but I never received any reminder or link to join. Maybe next time🌸

Same to me :cry:

I only saw this now but I look forward to the next one. :slight_smile:

1 Like