Sort meetups by region?

It would be helpful if it was possible to sort meetups not only by country, but also by region.

For example if I would like to travel to a meetup, but I don’t have a preferance for a certain country, but I would like it to be in Europe, I would like to sort the mertup lust so I only see those in Europe. Or Scandinavia, British Isles, BeNeLux, Southern Europe.

I’m sure there are pros and cons, so please let me know your thoughts :laughing:

3 Likes

On the mainpage - explore - meetups - you already have a worldmap where you can zoom in. Under the map, you have the various dates in chronological order with respective flag of country.

In my eyes, that is enough information for both ‘i-want-to-go-somewhere-in-five-weeks-no-matter-where’ and ‘let-me-see-all-published-meetups-in-central-Europe-so-I-can-plan-my-vacation’

Of course, no resistance from me if there will be an even more sophisticated search function

3 Likes

@Stevyy that’s great to know, thanks!

1 Like

@Stevyy yes, I already know about that. What I mean is in the dropdown list :sweat_smile: I would love to be able to choose Europe for example, instead of only a country.