Singapore meetup on 24 Oct 2022 - Deepavali

:world_map: CITY/REGION: SINGAPORE
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: 133 NEW BRIDGE ROAD, #02-55 CHINATOWN POINT, SINGAPORE 059413
:calendar: DATE: 24 OCTOBER 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00AM TILL 1.00PM, SINGAPORE TIME
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

We are meeting up to celebrate Deepavali and have a tour to the oldest Indian Temple in Singapore. Understand the Indian culture and know more about Deepavali.
We planning to sign the postcards send / exchange postcards to all the postcrossing members around the world. Make new friends.

For those want wish to swapping postcards please comment below, you may contact the Singapore postcrossing members. If you are lucky, you may found this postcard in your mailbox (postcrossing website randomly pick the member address and we will send out the postcards via Postcrossing official website as usual).

We are looking forward to this meetup, we will have more activities during the meetup too.
It gonna be awesome!!!

For more information, you may contact Postcrossing Singapore meetup person in charge.

5 Likes

Hello! Oh :heart: Amazing postcard :heart: I’d love to swap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great meetup :smiley: Singapore has beautiful Diwali stamps! Diwali celebrations are slowly beginning here in India too! :fire: :diya_lamp: :fireworks:

I would love to swap for this meetup card! My offers :

Meetup Card offers - Meetup Cards | Flickr
All offers - Flynn George’s albums | Flickr

Will attend this meetup Ray !

Best Regards

Anushka and Ashwini

All the best for the meetup. I would like to swap for the card. I can offer a meetup card form India.