Singapore and Kushan, China Joint Meetup 30 July 2022 - Fire Fighter

:world_map: CITY/REGION: SINGAPORE & KUNSHAN, CHINA
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: CENTRAL FIRE STATION, 62 HILL ST, SINGAPORE 179367 & 66 YANDANG MOUNTAIN ROAD, KUNSHAN, CHINA.
:calendar: DATE: 30 JULY 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11.00AM TILL 1.00PM, SINGAPORE TIME & KUNSHAN, CHINA
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

This joint meetup with Postcrosser Kunshan, China and Singapore is to understand more about fire fighter at both countries, we have fire engines from both countries drawn on postcards.

We planning to sign the postcards send exchange between Kunshan, China and Singapore postcrossing members. chit chatting online with our counterpart, and make new friends.

For those want wish to swapping postcards for these 3 designs, you may contact the Kunshan, China or Singapore postcrossing members. If you are lucky, you may found this postcard in your mailbox (postcrossing website randomly pick the member address and we will send out the postcards via Postcrossing official website as usual).

We are looking forward to this joint meetup, we will have more activities during the meetup too.
It gonna be awesome!!!

For more information, you may contact Postcrossing Kunshan, China and Singapore meetup person in charge.

:world_map: 城市/区域: 新加坡 和 昆山,中国
:pushpin: 联名地点: 新加坡中央消防局-62号禧街路,新加坡179367 和 66号雁荡山路,昆山,中国
:calendar: 日期: 7月30日2022年
:alarm_clock: 时间: 下午1点至下午4点, 新加坡和昆山,中国
:page_facing_up: 联名策划:

这次昆山,中国和新加坡联合联名,主要是更加了解两国的消防员,我们也把两国的消防车画在明信片上。

我们打算将明信片签名盖章,然后两个PC团会互相交换。线上聊天,交新朋友。
如果你想交换这两张明信片,可以联系昆山PC团或新加坡PC团的小伙伴。如果你幸运,明信片可能会在你信箱里出现(Postcrossing官方网站会随机抽出会员的地址,我们也会通过Postcrossing官方网站寄出明信片)

我们非常期待这次的联合联名,我们当天也会有更多的明信片交流活动,到时大家玩得开心!

欲知详情,请联系新加坡PC团团长和昆山PC团团长

1 Like

Very nice cards! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Ошибка 429
Thanks!

Can we swap

Hello, would love to swap the shaped card! Preferably from Singapore but from China is good too :slight_smile: Here are my swap offers: swap offers! - Google Drive
thank you!

May I join in the upcoming meetup with you? Thx:)

I lije this postcard, my swap Postcrossing for swap ✉ — Яндекс.Диск