Show your Food Packaging cards

What a postcard. In Germany they say “My mouth is watering!”
I think the card is great and I like the color too. (The back is also super decorated.)

6 Likes

I loved to play pac-man in my younger days :hugs:

7 Likes

A baking mix postcard from the USA. Has anyone ever tried this?

4 Likes

Some that I’ve set aside for those who like them:

Personally, I’m not a fan, but I do appreciate the cute collaborations some snacks do, like the Pokemon packaging for cookies!

3 Likes

I absolutely love when people make these food packaging postcards and I plan to actually send some out myself sometime. Here’s two ones I got in the mail that I really liked, one from Finland and the other from Russia.

3 Likes

From marmalade sweets box, but not Finnish version, this is Ukrain marmalade sweets, I like to have this style with tea :teapot:

11 Likes

5 Likes

I wish I have more chance to do this but not many people mention they like food packaging :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s a card made by limited edition co branded paper cups of Starbucks and Disney, so pretty! Many friend don’t like handmade card ,so I still wait a chance to send :thinking:

10 Likes

*Reads whole thread, right from the start… :thinking::face_with_monocle:

*Immediately resolves to pay far more attention to food packaging when shopping… :nerd_face:

*Also immediately updates profile to make clear am happy to receive postcards made from food packaging…. :smile:

*Wonders at the nature of the joy of the simplest things…. :heart_eyes: :smiley:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Great Food Packing cards- @Annazon ! :slight_smile: They look like “real postcard images”.

3 Likes

This went out yesterday to a postcrosser specifically asking for food package cards.

:green_heart::fox_face:

10 Likes

My frist try with handmade food packaging card!
It’s made out of beverage packaging adding buckle design.

6 Likes

Crunchy peanut butter whole grain oats from Germany

2 Likes

This is the only official food package card I have received:

This lovely one I got from Handmade offer tag:

It has such a beautiful printed back as well.

This one I sent in Handmade RR:

5 Likes

Not sure if McDonald take away bag counted as food package :no_mouth:
But it is a collaboration of McDonald and Mr Doodle, and I found the pattern really pretty!!

6 Likes

This packaging postcard was in my mailbox today.

Cool, right?

Astra kiezmische is a mixture of 50% Astra beer and 50% lemonade.

8 Likes

Arrived today from the USA!

Sounds delicious! Right? I’d love to try a cup now!

7 Likes

Going to try it out today :yum:

5 Likes