Show us your Panda postcards

I sorted out my postcard box and found many postcards about pandas that I bought before.
The way pandas eat is really cute.
There is also a group photo of the panda brothers and sisters.
And pandas riding tricycles (hahaha), it’s so cute. Let me share it with everyone.
I don’t know what the representative animals in your country are? What kind of postcards are there about these animals? Looking forward to your sharing.
Please pay attention to the second picture below (hahaha)

9 Likes

I absolutely love pandas but I am yet to recieve any sadly :sob::sob::sob: pandas are not found in India so it’s even harder to get anything on pandas :sob::sob::broken_heart:

Ps : to people who love pandas or have extra pandas postcards that you are willing to send someone who loves them, pls DM me :sob: #ShamelessPromotion :sob::joy:

4 Likes

:sob::joy: even the second picture is so cute :joy:
Whenever I am sad or angry or stressed I just go to yt and check videos of pandas and I feel so happy :smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

But my most favourite is Panda mummy with baby baby panda SO PRECIOUS :sob::heart:

1 Like

@DingDang
I moved your topic to the right category ( from Mail, stamps & postal info to Postcard chat! ) and I changed the headline so that other users can show their panda postcards too.

2 Likes

@abujoist
Just a friendly hint:
There is no need to use 3 posts in a row - you can always edit your post by clicking on the 3 dots beneath your post and then on the :pencil2: and write everything in one post.

2 Likes

Received this adorable one from Finland!

1 Like

Oh I was so very excited that so happened :face_with_peeking_eye: I shall keep that in mind in future . Thank you :heart::smiling_face:

2 Likes

My collection with received cards:

2 Likes

haha,ok.
I pm Sent u

1 Like

That’s great!

1 Like

I can see that you also like pandas very much.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

I created this giant panda maxicard with my personalized stamp.

You can see more such images in my FB groups.
I am sharing this thread to my 2 groups aforementioned, thus bringing more visitors here, from my groups.
I hope that’s OK.
Being the Admin there, I allow external links, “in this day and age”.

2 Likes

Aww look at the panda mummy kissing her baby, so precious :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

some of my received Panda cards:

5 Likes

Some of my pandas :panda_face:

3 Likes

:partying_face:That is great !

I’ve received these: