Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Lovely display @JOSEMARIE !

2 Likes

Some button-eyed animals:

5199 card

14 Likes

Aw! Those are so cute!!

1 Like

Some days you read a bio on the name that randomly was selected for you and a story gets rolled ng around in your head that you have to sketch.

“My hobbies are quilting, cats, (please note the comma; quilting cats is probably unethical)”

This made me laugh out loud! And since this is going to the UK i had to make the subject of my mini book be a British cat who needed a little artistic flair. I hope the recipient enjoys the sketch as much as i enjoyed creating it.

58 Likes

A button eyed (and nosed) panda:

5302 card

8 Likes

This is a black and white Warli art(tribal art form of India) I drew… with theme of A Walk in the Wild…depicting scenes from everyday life and nature… :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree: :sun_with_face:

31 Likes

Made a few cards last night. A lot of fun.

26 Likes

I love the postcard! :heart_eyes: I am very interested in traditional art from around the world. Please send me a message if you would like to exchange this or similar style postcard with me and tell me what you would like in return. I can send a store bought postcard or paint one for you.

1 Like

My first self made postcardand I’m excited to make better ones. I’m starting to sew something and with the leftovers I wanna make a card as well

9 Likes

Maybe not postcards, but I made these pop up cards years ago :laughing:

46 Likes

Hello! I like to do DIY with wooden or glass objects and since I’m a prostcosser I’ve tried with cards.
I have a lot with stamps but the use of all kinds of materials I like the most.
I don’t know yet how this category works, but I would enjoy some hand made exchanges.
Mailart, handmade & stationery
Postcards
mailart
handmade

Best regards!

19 Likes

Welcome here!
It’s lovely artwork you did, thanks for sharing!

Acrylic.
I think (and hope) I don’t posted it here before :slight_smile:

41 Likes

3 cards heading out in todays mail. I almost lost the frog card because my puppy decided to help … I think she was trying to be the personal mailman but I explained to her that if she took the long journey we would miss her.

35 Likes

As I got this wonderful calender some days ago (and inspired by @william_tsypin wonderful cards) I tried my first one with a polaroid…

26 Likes

Fabulous card @andrea209, and a beautiful compliment to @william_tsypin for modeling his style. So creative and cool! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Three of mine:

38 Likes

@jxhnmcclane I’ve never seen anything like this :star_struck:

3 Likes

thank you for your kind reply :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

These are awesome

1 Like