Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I sew them on blank postcards.

When they are flat and even I mail them as they are, but the jeans one was quite thick and the black and white one not sewn too precise (the fabric was not flat), so I sent those inside an envelope.

1 Like

Made this one as a replacement for the first one which got lost on its way to Taiwan. Hopefully this one will arrive!

27 Likes

6 Likes

Hi there
Right now I am illustrating the names of different bird formations. I like to use ink and enjoy line drawings. So far I came up with 22 different drawings…and more will come:)

Add images

Add images

Add images

I made these last month for a round robin. 1 enveloppe and 2 collage cards from leftover magazine paper. And 1 watercolour painting made on Hahnemühle postcard paper :grinning:

25 Likes

@ketiluna waooo i love all your postcards
You are an artist !!!

1 Like

Hello
This one for a friend in France

34 Likes

These are wonderful! I’d love to receive one from you if I could. :smiley:

1 Like

They are lovely! Definitely try to make your own! :hugs:
Have you maybe tried to look on Etsy, Wish or Amazon or some online postcard shops for the paper? I have mine from a Czech postcardshop. It is a bit thinner but I was printing a picture which I glued on it so that added another layer. But I was also looking for some and I am tempted to try THIS for example:

Or if possible you can try a papershop nearby and look for a sturdy paper? Then cut it to the size :slight_smile:

Fantastic card!! :heart_eyes:

I think something went wrong with uploading the photos.

1 Like

They are very cool
I may try this sometime

Simply search for blank postcards with at least 300g/m² grammage.

1 Like

Just came to share this handmade postcard I stumbled on just now:

The snail seems to be made with bits of washi tape! Isn’t it adorable?

22 Likes

Hello everyone, what a beauties you are making! Wanna show you some of my latest decorated card backsides too. I really enjoy the process, also I am obsessed with stationery goods. Its never enough for me :crazy_face: who has the same illness???

49 Likes

Please consider joining us over here: Decorated Wildcard Tag

2 Likes

Already there and made some tags :slight_smile: thanks for inviting!

2 Likes

Hi it’s me again, I guess I’m kind of a dinosaur and I needed my daughters help posting my image haha, here are two of my postcards!

66 Likes

Damn this whole topic for making me use up all of my daily “likes.” :heart: :joy:

Everyone, your creativity and talent are out of control.

Please continue. :sparkles:

9 Likes

I love this! :heart_eyes: