Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

IMG_20210209_091449949|340x256

These are the cards that I’m proudest of.

16 Likes

Easter is coming soon and I’m getting ready for this.

15 Likes

These are wonderful :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Love these :heart_eyes: You are an inspiration!

These are so great! I especially love the anteater, because I used to be a zookeeper and took care of anteaters :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Yes, it is really beautiful! And with my favourite flower - passion flower - on top. Inspiring!

And another card I made recently (for a forum member, so I needed to wait until it arrived)

Newspaper as Background, then a stamp with watermark stamp pad and clear embossing powder (heat embossing), some colored paper with sketches on them.

27 Likes

That looks so great! :anchor:

1 Like

Love the idea of embroidered cards! :heart_eyes: I might try some too. Do you send them just like that or in an envelope? How do you protect them?

Someone requested a drawn duck on their card and I delivered. Granted, I used a step-by-step tutorial, but I think it turned out awfully cute. I also love this idea of using it as a background for the address part!

34 Likes

Yes! It turned out super cute! :heart_eyes:

Kellemes Húsvétot!
Happy Easter!

:hatching_chick:

13 Likes

So cool to see so many pretty handmade cards! You guys are awesome! :heart:

Couple of my own humble entries… I usually draw little things on the back of the postcard if I’m in a mood that day :slight_smile: I’d love to try and draw my own postcards, but I’m not sure yet where to find paper thick enough for postal travel…

86 Likes

adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Waw! :flushed: :flushed: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

By @Radieschen

13 Likes

You are incredibly talented!

I love these 3 cards you showed. Did you sew the fabric to an actual postcard with a regular stabilzer or batting in between? Can these be mailed this way or do you put these in an envelope and mail them that way?

WOW!!! These are so pretty. You can make your own postcards. You are so talented. I would be so excited and very happy to receive your artwork. They make blank postcards here in the USA. If you can not find any by you, I would be happy to send you some for you to make your own postcards. Send me a private message if you want me to send you some.

1 Like

just really beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like