Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I have received the following self made card and I love it.
Maybe if a lot of people favorite the card, it will inspire d8m2m5 to make more of the jewels.

25 Likes

I made 3 new ones and I’m planning to print them as well on non glossy paper so that they can be coloured, if the recipient or I want…

(can anyone imagine what is floating/falling in the last image?)

21 Likes

Good job! Nice! :heart_eyes:
Slices of tamagoyaki? :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im actually open for suggestions! No idea what I drew… just did!

Looks like nougat to me :thinking:

I really like the first one with the sweets, delicious :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Looks like 3 slices of toast to me about to fall onto the buttered side (with blobs of jam on it, too). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! :heart_eyes:

I made this booklovers card last night - it says “exhilaration guaranteed”! :smiley:

15 Likes

I made this for a RR. Luckily the cards got through even though the towel is the piece of a real towel :wink:

21 Likes

And the stamps are 42 too… Really great! My husbands 42.birthday was a nerd party in our house. The card is really great!

3 Likes

This morning I made this one and it is going to travel this day!

30 Likes

Oh my husband would have loved this so much :joy: :+1:

37 Likes

Love the meowy one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I made this one for Valentine’s day today… ! Not as amazing as some I’ve seen here, but it’s my first attempt! If anyone is interested in swapping handmade Valentine’s Day Cards, let me know!

14 Likes

The third one- wow, amazing! The others, too, of course… I hope you"ll draw my address at one point! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The last one for me :slight_smile:

!

47 Likes

I made these yesterday!

27 Likes

46 Likes

This one will leave today. No more information as the potential recipient could possibly be around the corner somewhere in the forum.

Edit: It made its way into @Xapphirea’s mailbox today.

39 Likes