Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

So nice collage. :call_me_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:
When you create your own cards, envelopes and all, you get a lot of scraps when you cut paper. I’m so glad I found this idea to recycle them with decorating envelopes instead of throwing all away. Great bloggers share so many ideas to use these pieces of paper.

67 Likes

I’d like to present my silly beard postcards.

347 Likes

These are brillaint! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! Love those beards! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice job! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Made with scraps again.

48 Likes

In France there are 0,01€ stamps available which is perfect for postcard making. It wasn’t easy to explain to the post officers what I was buying a few hundreds of 0,01€ stamps for…

DE-8847961

405 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

I made this yesterday. Inspired by Savagepink’s collages and COVID19 social distancing and isolation.
I hope I draw someone who would like this as my next postcrossing recipient.

297 Likes

This is so cool @Speicher3 ! i love the stark contrast and the speech bubble is just perfect! do you use an actual typewriter? or what is that font?

I’ve made these kinda similar cards with used stamps. I wish I could get them as perfectly aligned as a new sheet of stamps.

205 Likes

Just a question, where the post office put the cancellation stamp?
At all off the stamp?

The stamps are not for postage purposes, it’s the front side of the card.

2 Likes

I made a collage card using a pressed leave & used postage stamps (of course!). :wink:

143 Likes

Hi @cutetaiki. It’s as @Cassiopheia already mentioned: The photo shows the postcard’s picture side. There’s another (valid) stamp on the postcard’s back.

1 Like

Your stamp collages are super great, @metlodyt! The colour gradient is really good, even in both directions! :+1: I like that the stamps are not perfectly aligned. That gives the whole work more vitality and it brings out each stamp’s individual character.
Yes, I used a real typewriter for the speech bubble.

7 Likes

I see, it really interesting idea.
Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Speicher3!

That’s a nice way to think about it. I’ll try to see that too.

That figures! All your stuff has a great “analogue” feel to it. It’s never quite the same with computer print outs.

2 Likes

146 Likes

My Pinocchio cards…

91 Likes

Some old photos…

72 Likes

My latest creations of this week.

138 Likes