Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

These are the latest of my handmade cards that were registered on the main :postcrossing:site:

Stamped with self-made rubber stamps:

Letterpress work in the printing museum

I just combined letters and image, the images are vintage printing plates:

Collages with stamps:

20 Likes

I love these!

28 Likes

These sewn ones are so cool!

1 Like

True admiration! Nice creative skills you all have. :smiley:
When I think I am soooo hesitant when doing handmade mail, not finding the ideas…thinking way tooooooo much… Take hours or days, and when you see the result… All this time for this. :woman_facepalming:
With practice…

1 Like

I just started with making envelopes for my penpals. That are the first I made and sent.

Now I do different themes. Everytime I think something is important, I´m making a card of it.

9 Likes

Now I´m trying to find more of a “theme”

That I´m missing travelling (Luxembourg is one of my favourite countries) with my caravan. Or the one about the 27 December (starting of vaccination in the EU).

I use only the backside of an envelope, because when I send the card with the “hamburgers” I got a little bit of a discussion on the post office. (I only send it away before Christmas, hope I don´t get it returned to me).

7 Likes

Lovely! Congratulations, you are very talented!

2 Likes

Awesome! I would love to learn from you! :slight_smile:

Your envelope is perfectly fine according to Deutsche Post guidelines. I don’t know why they started a discussion. If you want a source for this information just drop me a PM.

2 Likes

This card ist going out to a good friend of mine who loves tea and books. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Wow! Those lucky Postcrossers whose name you choose when sending a postcard! Such a labour of :heart: @poppypaper

@mermaidsandmailboxes … INCREDIBLE!

1 Like

@reisegern what ALOT of time you’ve put into these!

1 Like

@minam - delightful!

@Rayloo…awe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Radieschen LOVE it!!!

1 Like

@VKorn … what talent!

1 Like

@cailleach_oidhche oh what FUN!!

@Meteorunit thanks for sharing your gift of taking photographs with us!!