Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

What a tiny wee work !!! WOW ! @CK_11

1 Like

Great ! .-D Really gooood ! :smiley: @wurzelsofie I LOVE it ! :smiley:

1 Like

WOW! Love this card!

1 Like

Funny and creative. Bunny ears on the raven? No wonder he says “nevermore”!

1 Like

food packaging cards for totally weird postcard and just tag (handmades are allowed :blush:)

song reference - Shallow by Lady Gaga
interpretation - a rabbit is running off the deep end which causes cracks on a biscuit and cracking me up is a little joke as it can be meant as literal cracking as seen in the picture or laughing as the imagery is funny as well. The cracks will also cause the biscuit to age faster and we are also not deaf is written with three !!! as the other two biscuits are shouting.

song reference - Another One Bites The Dust by Queen
interpretation - a biscuit is asking either one of the other biscuit to stop moving as they are literally cracking up. The song reference is then used as a dialogue to mean that the biscuit will soon turn to dust due to all the cracking up. Can you already guess the culprit that causes all the cracks?
Hint : the one with the most cracks and the one who said the song reference dialogue

song reference - I Like To Move It from Madagascar
(also a running joke in all three cards, instead of move, it is changed to moo as a cow can be seen + The Cowhead is now known as a band)
interpretation - two little pandas are seen moo - ing it while one is still at the very bottom questioning when a biscuit replied based on the actual song lyrics. Another biscuit basically calls out the ripoff as seen. The irony in all of this is… why are the pandas moving? Because… for the passion of a healthier lifestyle!

11 Likes

I have been admiring the beautiful works here for a long time, and today I created a fish. This is a postcard turnover, not a handmade postcard. I just wanted to show it as my first creation.

24 Likes

A couple of new pieces.

@Sasquatch thank you for your clippings.

31 Likes

New cuties in my collection🎨

49 Likes

I can’t believe it just occurred to me to do this:

I sent her bodiless too many times- never again!
59 Likes

I have made these two some time ago.

10 Likes

For a recent round in the Handmade RR - got the graphics for the paper dolls on Etsy, and decorated them.

26 Likes

I like anatomical illustrations, this one I partially traced from a Gray’s Anatomy book and added a bit of thread.

38 Likes

In December I finally got to recreate my favorite Paul Klee drawing called “Angel Applicant” on a postcard. Can’t see on the photo but the paint has all sort of sparkles in it to help this applicant get the job. :grinning:

17 Likes

ooooohhhhhhhhhhh soooooooooo sweeeeeeeet the little bat. Really adore it - such a great little cutieeeee :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Okay that is brilliant, and I love that her determined look turns out to be for raking a garden :smiley: You could give her so many new things to do!
I also love how the US has so many gorgeous stamps with tiny denominations, I don’t think we have anything like that here.

1 Like

That owl is marvelous!

1 Like

Very, very beautiful work :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m in a weird mood today…

:green_heart::fox_face:

21 Likes

Handmade postcard with some real pasta inside :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

A Simple Bunny

14 Likes