Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

I know it’s not postcards but I make Christmas ornaments out of plastic bottles cut magazine up nice to roll up some dollars for gifts. My cousin puts her earrings or her rings in it.

8 Likes

Watercolor postcard

46 Likes

Turning my gelli plate prints into mixed technique postcards:

33 Likes

Trying to have an idea for twosdays cards… :thinking:

This weekend snowed so much I would been dissapointed if I had won snow…

20 Likes

A little tiger heading away for Lunar New Year

25 Likes

And another Neurographic… Zentangle!!!

Pls stay tuned for the Pic!

really nice ^^ the snow one is cute ^^ maybe also interessting for you: Twosday - 22/2/22 - #70 by Tetsuko

1 Like

soooooo cute :heart:

1 Like

All about presenting the flowers :wink:

17 Likes

And all about patterns :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Today I made something different :blush:

18 Likes

These are some cards I made at the craftivism workshop thingy I sometimes attend. The back part is also handmade.

The hardest part is to match with someone while drawing addresses who would like these specific topics - but I’m hoping I will someday! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

I LOVE these!!!

1 Like

Getting my envelopes ready for the writing month. So, I also chose something nice from the variety of stamps I currently have. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Hi @clareaye, they are not watercolors, they are Pentel calligraphy markers which can then be dissolved in water. They have very bright colors!

3 Likes

Wow! I had never heard of these, but they seem like some sort of magic! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very funny https://youtu.be/FV_p5V__unE

Thank’s @maiadeleite! I’m a illustrator but it’s funny make some experiment with mail art. In the art club we make a little exchange for Xmas www.instagram.com/mercoledialsecco

1 Like

This is my second postcard in “mail art”. I chose to tell the story of a place near my home. Marengo (Alessandria) and where the famous battle with Napoleon took place, this sketch is dedicated to that character.

58 Likes

Hey there! I’m new to the forum and so glad I found this.

I love to see all of the creativity :heart_eyes: I like to draw little things on the back of a postcard but I also like to make watercolor postcards! Sadly I never drew someone, who wanted a handmade postcard, so I always just draw a little something on the back. Hope I will find someone soon!

58 Likes