Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

If you send me a pm with your address I will send you the card :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So cute! :heart_eyes: Don’t send it too early- wait for someone enjoying handmade AND quokkas! :smiley:

Edit: Okay, didn’t read the following posts before writing mine …

2 Likes

Will do!! I am sending over a message now!!

2 Likes

Sent you a message! @Binkestein84 :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

Love this so much! So creative!

2 Likes

Saw this Snoopy in a puffer in a store window and right away I knew that it will be decorating all my winter outgoing snail mail. Perfect on a stamp! I used ink and gouache.

37 Likes

Today I got the pleasure of sketching a boxer… pets and people are wonderful subjects

31 Likes

I did some christmas cards today :christmas_tree: :gift: :santa:

19 Likes

I made a new card in stretched wire, I struggled a bit with the legs :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

42 Likes

@Ronya89 they re beautiful🥰

1 Like

Hello, i did some cards today :green_heart::yellow_heart:

35 Likes

This one is made with a plastique
window upcycled by some washi tape i bought
I love this one :hugs: i made a video on my instagram

14 Likes

Very simple cards, napkin over sheet music, and rubber stamped snow flakes over:

It’s soo cute donkey (?) and kitten :heart_eyes:

51 Likes

@S_Tuulia so cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iris folding Hen

36 Likes

I usually decorate the backsides of the cards but this is my first try in full front decor :blush:
The card has safely reached France so I’d like to share it here.

33 Likes

This is gorgeous!

Spent this afternoon creating some Christmas Mail art to send out to my friends, this is one of the designs I came up with :slight_smile: lots of hidden pockets! :slight_smile:

I made a ‘How To’ if you’d like to go check it out :slight_smile:
https://community.postcrossing.com/t/scrapbooking-smashbooking-pocketletters-paper-crafts/27152/50?u=vasquez_se7en

31 Likes

Wouaaaa i love hidden pocket :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Heehee me too :slight_smile: