Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Obsessed with the heat or not…. I made my first card out of food package.

26 Likes

Today’s creation.

34 Likes

I really like everything that is made by hand. Fabric postcards are amazing!

3 Likes

Inspired by a little booklet with discount vouchers for our annual fair (kermis) I made this last night. Probably I get everything for free now by showing my ‘discount cards’ :smile:

25 Likes

It is my friends birthday in a couple of days and I wanted to do something nice. Only thing, I didnt have any inspiration​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

In the end I did the classic oil pastels and ink thing. ( The weird spot is their name removed with an app)

But was I satisfied? No, of course not, but still I didnt feel inspired. Then I made the back side like this: it a bit of an inside joke, but for others it looks like a simple drawing

I kept thinking, what do I need to do next… at first I wanted to fill the envelope with confetti, but in the end I drew some simple flowers on the envelope. Normally I put this is the Decorating Envelopes! thread, but I will put it here for now.

15 Likes

wow, the paper waeving cards look amazing! how do you do it? do you stick the woven paper on a base then?

the paper waeving cards look amazing! how do you do it? do you stick the woven paper on a base then?

1 Like

We had a lot of fun with potatoe prints
with my grandchildren!!! Here are mine!
(Ernie & Bert, Sesame Street)

33 Likes

Yes, that’s right! :blush:

:green_heart::fox_face:

Some new collages, lucky to be busy again!!!

28 Likes

And last but not least another Zentangle card, as I adore zentangle!!!

16 Likes

I did print some photos as postcards from hiking adventures :sun_with_face::mountain::evergreen_tree::ocean: These are the last two, the others are already travelling :slight_smile:

26 Likes

A zentangle woman in a zentangle forest!!!

14 Likes

I Love this!
Blackout poetry, what a cool idea!

1 Like

Tonight I made some enevlopes with very delicate paper :slight_smile:

35 Likes

A flower of the month - Chrysanthemum :rosette:

42 Likes

Now that it has been received I can post this card (of my dog Batman) that I painted and sent to @jogaynor

44 Likes

My last paintings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One will be sent tomorrow, the other one is free :blush::love_letter:

23 Likes

One year ago I made also moomins as a BDcard for my finnish friend

14 Likes