Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

so cool!

1 Like

A few new creation.

35 Likes

I am quite new to creating postcards, so here are my first ones.

What do you think?

36 Likes

They look great! And it’s unexpected to see old Portuguese stamps there — cool! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I made a lot of new cards yesterday

49 Likes

As I am very new and sent out 5 pc one has arrived this week…. I would so welcome homemade cards -yours are divine. I can’t imagine anyone not being thrilled to have something someone made. As I see it every minute they spent they are thinking of the receiver… your blossoms bring smiles to my heart

1 Like

@mdmsamm If you’re interested in handmade cards and maybe also enjoy making them yourself you might want to check out the Handmade RR! :slight_smile:

:green_heart: :fox_face:

1 Like

I may well have to hop over there… grateful for your note

Cheerio Mdm samm

1 Like

Work on textures this time. Traveling to the USA.

58 Likes

It’s wonderful :green_heart:

1 Like

My grandchildren and I got again inspired by Instagram and made some Pop Op cards with Hearts and blowing watercolor!!!

34 Likes

Map cards :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
I think I have to try this, too. :grin:

1 Like

My son and mom craft day

16 Likes

The profile asked for something against black background :blush:
I like how the reverse side turned out too. It’s a bit simple for a handmade card, but then, nothing will get unstuck and it weighs as a standard postcard would. Plus, I haven’t made a card in two years.

62 Likes

The bubbles are brilliant. It really works well on the black background!

3 Likes

Another in the series of naive cats in watercolor, this is the very rare spotted cat :smile:

20 Likes

I got a stamp catalog for my postcard crafting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

US-8423288

I had a lof of fun making this one. The recipient got it this morning.

19 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with hand embroidery lately. I sent US-8384034 to the UK.

21 Likes

US-8393315
I sometimes paint. I painted this one and then sewed it to a back

12 Likes