Show us your handmade postcards and Mail Art

These are great, I especially love the museum collages, that’s such a fun idea!

2 Likes

I love how you made these clouds look so vibrant, and the highlights on the water.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words :heart_eyes:

Hi all! I have designed some cards by my own and I print them at a limited number. Here is an example.

39 Likes

Newbie first try

22 Likes

I turned my boring white envelope into something lovely using scrap paper. Now need more scrap paper because I don’t have any such nice magzine and ad paper :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

One more :

@Sasquatch both were made using the scarp paper I won as part of your lottery.

19 Likes

I sent a crocheted postcard some days ago:

17 Likes

Made this one last night.

37 Likes

Made a few cards, a watercolor birthday card for a friend that likes dolphins (I thought by myself how hard can it be?! It was much more difficult than expected, 16 dolphins later and this was the result)

Also a friend of mine moved a while back and I made a card for him with the text ‘a new house’ in Dutch.
On the back side a bible verse made with watercolor

Edit: photo was upside down

23 Likes

that dolphin is adorable!

1 Like

16 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness :blush::rose:

1 Like

I saw this idea on Youtube and had to draw it. I think I will be returning to this topic that combines two of my interests :smile:

50 Likes

I painted a building that I really like on my college campus, cut the watercolor into four pieces, and then sent each as a Postcrossing postcard. On their own, each piece doesn’t make much sense. But I gave instructions for finding photos of the other pieces once they arrive, so I’m hoping that each person who receives one of the pieces has some fun looking up the others on Postcrossing. (Hopefully none of them are looking here! That would spoil the fun a little.)

43 Likes

I’m not usually a cat person but these are so much fun

1 Like

Let us know how it goes, and what the recipients thought of it!

1 Like

I’ve made a few handmade postcards with watercolor and colored pencil. This one I’m mailing today.

Below it one in colored pencil.

I tend to do fruit, vegetables and flowers on the postcards.

38 Likes

I’ve made this postcard today

15 Likes

so cool!

1 Like