Show us your favourite Harry Potter Cards and Stationary

Greetings fellow Potterheads :mage: :mage:.

I am a big Harry Potter fan ( currently re-reading the books). So, naturally, I like to collect cards and stamps on the series :magic_wand: :magic_wand:.

I mostly have the cards from the postcard set along with a few illustrations and a lenticular as well. So, I was wondering what all other nice Harry Potter cards are out there.

Please share and let’s chat on this thread.

Regards,
Manish.

3 Likes

This is my favorite, lenticular from Goblet of Fire.

3 Likes

My favorite sets are these - Magical creatures and Hogwarts concept art

11 Likes

Could you share some photos inside these sets ?

Here are a few from the Creature set

and the Hogwarts set

18 Likes

My favourite Harry Potter card💛

7 Likes

I’m a big Potter fan. I purchased a box of postcards from Amazon and I mailed them all to postcrossers and pen pals. I currently have a few I purchased online, can’t remember the site now. I keep all the Potter themed postcards I receive. I love the variety. And I keep doubles too. Sorry, I can’t seem to post pictures of my collection. Tried and maybe I’m doing something wrong. But I love this subject.

1 Like

Out of the lenticular postcards from the Enchanted postcards books, this is one of my favorites

13 Likes

Just got recently:

3 Likes

I adore these ones! I recently sent the Umbridge one out but still have the other 3.

I also have these 2, thankfully I have a few of each so I send them more often!

Pictures all taken from the shop page!

10 Likes

Great cards! Could you please share what shop are they from?

1 Like

@marora Gladly! They’re from LlamaCARDSstore on etsy! They’re based in Germany but they ship to most places around the world!

3 Likes

It is my only Harry Potter postcard.

(Team hufflepuff for me :smiley: )

8 Likes

Hello! :crystal_ball::sparkles::owl: I love this topic! I have collected Harry Potter postcards since I first started Postcrossing. You can have a look at my little collection here https://n9.cl/0evu8. What I really like is receiving Harry Potter postcards with matching Harry Potter stamps on :star_struck:

Also, I couldn’t ressist getting this stationary set the other day :see_no_evil:

15 Likes

Recent Harry Potter incomings

10 Likes

Some official cards I received. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lovely card:)

1 Like

Harry Potter and lots of Owl mail :love_letter:

Owl mail :owl:

2 Likes

I received this today, I love it.

3 Likes