Share Your Shaped Postcards!

I’ve sent these two cute shaped postcards😍

And I’ve received this one😍

If someone is interested in swaping shaped postcards, message me📩

10 Likes

Beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Today I’ve received 2 shaped postcards, they are so pretty!

9 Likes

Saw this leather postcard on an online sale today. Sent from San Francisco in 1907.

13 Likes

Are these shaped postcards being sent in envelopes or just like a regular postcard? I bought a couple of shaped Halloween cards, and I would like to just put stamps on the card and send it as a postcard, but I’m worried about it getting caught in the postal machinery and torn up. The cards are not terribly irregular in shape, but the edges aren’t straight.

@sptortoise Do you mean it’s rectangular but with rounded corners?

I have read in other thread that you need “additional non-machinable surcharge” stamp for USPS to send shaped postcard without envelope, but for the more irregular shape, I’m not sure. Generally if your country have postal machines, it’s safer to send in envelope, I guess.

In some countries, shaped postcards can be send without envelope or extra postage. In others, they need envelope, or just extra stamps, or both. So please check with your postal service regulations first. :blush:

1 Like

Sent normally, written and stamped.
(I think some countries may have issues with the size and it may cost more without envelope. )

No, I wouldn’t worry if it just had rounded corners. It follows the shape of the image. There’s a picture posted above of a shaped postcard of Princess Diana’s head. It’s kind of that shape.

I also have the cat cards :cat2: they were smaller than I had expected them to be, did they travel through the postal system ok?

thank you :blush:

1 Like

@EmmaG
I usually send them inside an envelope

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’ve done the same with my first one, I didn’t dare risk sending it without

1 Like

Received more from Japan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Couple of shaped cards I brought from the trip to Prince Edward Island:

1 Like

I have received this one

4 Likes

I received this beautiful card from the Netherlands yesterday:

Thanks again @Teadear :smiley:

12 Likes

Hello everyone) I have a collection (currently 204 postcards) of figured postcards from different countries. And I continue to search further)) Once we even ordered a round postcard for a meeting.

16 Likes

Wow, 204?! Amazing collection!
There’s so many lovely cards. :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I really hope to continue to expand my collection))

1 Like

I’ve a little ‘shaped’ collection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

those are very nice

2 Likes