Share Your Shaped Postcards!

I have received a teapot from Philippines as well:

From Taiwan:

From Netherlands

From China:

Sent shaped cards

3 Likes

They are such a unique series! :smiley:

I’m happy to see so many wonderful shaped postcards from all over the world here :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In the beginning of postcrossing i had received this nice shaped card of Royal Canadian Mounted Police from @France-Montreal

4 Likes

I have received this:

the card is shaped along the coat of arms, I really like this.

Mine sent seem to be Moomin (the simple ones were sold with stamps that look just like these cards):

3 Likes

Official card from China

5 Likes

Received from Japan.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Wow, it looks like a very nice ad postcard. :laughing:

Thanks, Larch! Apparently, it was published by Coca-Cola but I don’t know if it was meant to be sold as a collectible or given away. Always interesting to learn more about postcards and their stories.

1 Like

I’ve sent this cute Halloween postcard:

And received these:

4 Likes

What a cute Pokemon postcard!
And I like the lighthouse one too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I received a very beautiful shaped card today:

8 Likes

So cute! Never seen a postbox with that color before (I wonder if it’s exist).
Love the :cherry_blossom: and :panda_face:.

1 Like

Received :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bought a few shaped cards during my trip to UK, like them all

4 Likes

Received

3 Likes

I received in the mail today from @Cassisia of Germany seven gnome cards created by German postcard designer @Mella68. I love love love the postcards made by this designer. Each time I view the gnomes my heart fills with gratitude, to @mella68 for the designs and to @Cassisia for sending them. Oh the joy I feel for Postcrossing for connecting me with such awesome people. Thank you so so much! Thank you also @Cassisia for the beautiful postage stamps, lovely handwriting and her brilliant command of the English language. I often forget that German is your first language. Now it is time for me to learn some German.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot dear @VitaLynne! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Last week I’ve sent my first shaped postcard and the recipient has received it today. Shaped postcards are so cool! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes_cat:
Yes they are! The variety and uniqueness of postcards still amaze me sometimes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like