Share your Birds on stamps

Peacock :peacock: on stamp

5 Likes

Greetings of the day ! Hope you are doing well. As a bird lover , we also need to give importance to birds because nowadays birds are not seeneverywhere due to use of mobile phones and their rays. So i am thinking why not we appreciate birds on stamps and also create awareness about birds through stamps to our youngsters too. It will help them to know the importance of birds.
So lets share the stamps on birds and make this thread the gallery of birds.

Birds on Postage Stamps

7 Likes

These bird stamps were issued by Canada Post for Christmas 2022 - northern [red] cardinal (domestic), blue jay (US) and [yellow] evening grosbeak (international).

8 Likes

this is one of my favorite finland bird stamps issues. arktika is migration of arctic birds

5 Likes

Cyprus First Day Cover

6 Likes

Reposting this from the New Stamps in 2024 topic. First time I hear about ground parrots! :open_mouth:

7 Likes
1 Like

Wow, i only saw first two

3 Likes

Philipne eagle :heart:

This beautiful sheet with matching postcards was gifted with an order of stamps from the Dutch post.

I had a set in the same style, from the same artist, from Dutch owls, but I have been sending those out.

11 Likes

Birds in recent incomings :love_letter:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Last week, I won an auction lot of FDCs from Singapore. Included was this beauty - a joint issue with Malaysia

10 Likes

I received some nice new hummingbird stamps from USA yesterday

6 Likes

Romania!

3 Likes

Used on my recent outgoing postcard.

3 Likes

I received these before so they aren’t uncommon, but I was happy to find a sheet of my own!

11 Likes

The best sheet to showcase all state birds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i love it

1 Like

@pcronn I purchased a number of these sheets at a stamp show at face value. I use them on my outgoing mail.

2 Likes

Yep, I got them at a stamp show! I’ve already used a few, and am very happy with my purchase haha

1 Like