Share your Birds on stamps

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about seeing and appreciating Bird stamps all around the world, We already have awesome thread to share beautiful bird cards received by @Florallle , but here we can share our pretty bird stamps received from all around the world:)

World Birds Postcard list Thread

Mint bird stamps from your collection are also welcome:):smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have fun Sharing your stamps:):dove::feather:
Thank you

22 Likes

My current favourite from Russia

23 Likes

This French League of Bird Protection stamps sheet just came out, it’s about light pollution participating to the decline of nocturnal animals

25 Likes

This is a set of “Chinese Birds” regular postage stamps, and it’s also my favorite stamp to use. The illustrations on it are really beautiful. :smiling_face:

38 Likes

Pretty illustration of bird stamps, i had seen only from this series, thank you for sharing these stamps:)
Beautiful birdsđź’–

1 Like

UTF-8'nb'1898SUTF-8'nb'NK1974S
UTF-8'nb'NK1975SUTF-8'nb'NK1976S

UTF-8'nb'1710S UTF-8'nb'NK1978S

And this from a different thread: New Stamps issued in 2023 - #909 by slice_swap

25 Likes

Birds in Sumatra
Wrinkled Hornbill, Red-naped Trogon, White-winged Duck, Rufous-collared Kingfisher, Great Argus, Storm’s Stork

Endangered Birds
Siau Scops Owl, Flores Hawk-eagle, Sangihe Sunbird, Wallace Rail

Water Birds
Milky Stork, Javan Plover, Blue-faced Rail, White-shouldered Ibis

Birds of Paradise

7n

Hill Myna
7m

Knobbed Hornbill

Rote Myzomela

Other Bird Stamps

22 Likes

Chinese birds

26 Likes

Some interesting First Day Covers for your viewing enjoyment.

21 Likes

Thank you so much, these Indonesian stamps are awesome, thank you so much for showing beautiful stamps of your country:)

2 Likes

I love the intricacy of bird stamps around the world. The US’s designs seem to have diminished over time.

Symbolic

Illustrative

Photo

11 Likes

Bird stamps I received so far:

There’re also many beautiful bird stamps here in China (some of them are already shared above):
Birds of Prey I & II:

Red-Billed leiothrix:

Magpie:

Wild goose:

Mandarin duck:
IMG_4942
Crane:

Ciconia:

Peacock:

And more…

IMG_4948 2
IMG_4950
I don’t have all of them now and I used online pictures to show them, some of them have special effect and look very beautiful:)

27 Likes

Here are stamps from Slovakia showing Slovak birds: :turkey: :bird: :penguin: :eagle: :duck: :swan: :owl:
Domestic pigeon

Western capercaillie

European roller

Black stork

Great bustard

Old unavailalbe stamps:
Common redstart

Red-backed shrike

Bearded reedling

Eurasian eagle-owl

Peregrine falcon

Golden eagle

19 Likes

I really like the first one :blush:
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Here are some from Cyprus:

If anyone is interested in them, I have a few extra sets.

18 Likes

15 Likes

I love Australia’s birds, and we’ve had some great bird stamps over the years. Here’s one from a couple of months ago.

The Aussie Bird Count is an annual census of birds - from the post office website about this stamp release:

In 2022, nearly four million birds were counted by citizen scientists through the submission of 124,430 checklists. The three species whose numbers reigned supreme at the national level were the Rainbow Lorikeet, Noisy Miner and Australian Magpie. To participate, citizen scientists require only a sharp pair of eyes and access to the Aussie Bird Count app (downloadable onto smartphones) or the website (aussiebirdcount.org.au), which includes a handy bird-identification guide.

18 Likes

Some postcard stamps from the United States, from 2015
My parents recently found a sheet of these hiding in their office supplies and I was happy to get them :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Pretty stamps on recent cards

13 Likes

Most awesome stamps I received on my birthday as gift:) I’m so happy :heart_eyes: so beautiful birds :blush:

24 Likes