Share movie and tv show cards you have sent / received!

The long title says it!

In this topic you can share movie and tv series themed cards you have sent or received, to other movie geeks to see!

I personally love those cards and send them out every now and then. I like to favourite a lot of cards so maybe in this thread me and you, can find cards of those themes to like for our wall, or just admire.

Hand- and selfmade cards are also ofc welcome here!

Only share official postcrossing cards, so you can share the link and people can like the card!

NOTE: I think this topic should exclude more popular series like Disney, Star Wars and Studio Ghibli cards?
I see those cards more often than other movie and series cards, so I think it would be easier to find them here “isolated”. But I don’t want to be the one who says what is acceptable and what isn’t, so post away at least for now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Starting with what I’ve sent:

Received:

5 Likes

My daughter and I sent these:

Star Trek

Doctor Who

Star Wars

Recieved

I recieved these:

The Hobbit

The Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Doctor Who

Vertigo

And my daughter got these:

My Neighbor Totoro

The Jungle Book

The Devil Wears Prada

4 Likes

I’ve been hoping to get more profiles, who wish Doctor Who, Supernatural etc, but I’ve been rather unlucky with that…

Sent:

Doctor Who

I haven’t received many either, tho I do have them on my wishes.

Received:

Star Trek

I have at least these that are actually original from 90’s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (from TV-show “Friends”)

1 Like

Sweet Nastassja Kinski in erotic thriller “Cat People” (1982).

Zoe Saldana in Colombiana, a great gangster and revenge thriller of 2011

Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones. Postcard received by postcrossing, id BE-838455.

I recently sent out two movie cards:
2 fast 2 furious and
Suche impotenten Mann fĂĽrs Leben (a German movie)

I have some of both: movie and tv series, sent and received. Not including all of the Studio Ghibli because it’ll be too long.

Received:

Sent:

Downtown Abbey

not much yet, but I want to revive this topic :grin:

game of thrones

gone with the wind

Hi! Ive sent this card out. Love this show! I was gifted this card at my first meetup.

Received

Sent