September 28, 2024 | San Francisco, CA | WPD Meetup

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Francisco, California
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Sports Basement Community Room (Stonestown Mall), 3251 20th Ave Suite 390, San Francisco, CA 94132
:calendar: DATE: Saturday, September 28, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
:pouting_woman:t2: COHOST: @capybaracrossing
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: See below

The official event is from 11a.m. to 2p.m. The community room is booked until 4:30 p.m. and you are welcome to stay and hang out after the event.

Hello Postcrossers!

Please join @capybaracrossing and I for a slightly early WPD meetup on Saturday, September 28, 2024!

HOW TO RSVP:

• We need a general headcount for this event. Please comment below to RSVP and reserve your spot.
  • You cannot circulate more than 30 cards for signatures at this event.
  • You do not need to purchase meetup cards to participate. You can bring your own if you’d like.

WHAT TO BRING:

• Username rubber stamp or self-inking stamp (if you have one) or pens to sign postcards. If you are interested in getting a rubber stamp before the meetup, I can provide some recommendations. PM me!
  • Here is a great post about signature stamps.

MEETUP POSTCARD:

• @capybaracrossing has designed the special WPD meetup postcard!

• The postcards are 5x7 and are $0.50 each. If you are attending and interested in ordering the cards, please comment below with your RSVP how many you would like and order in multiples of 5 (5=$2.50, 10=$5.00, 15=$7.50, 20=$10, etc.). Please also indicate in the comment if you can pay via Paypal/Venmo or if you intend to pay in cash at the meetup (bring exact change). I will PM individuals with my Paypal/Venmo information.

• We will place the print order on Friday, September 6, 2024.

• After September 6, 2024, remaining cards will be available with priority given to those attending in person. I will update the available quantities here. Payments can be made in cash on the day of the event (exact change only) or via Venmo/PayPal

• For those NOT attending in person but interested in the cards, any remaining cards after the meetup will be available for purchase + shipping cost. I will post the available quantities here after the meetup. These cards will be blank and will not be circulated for signatures.

NO-SHOWS: Things inevitably come up so if you end up not making it and you have already purchased cards, I can mail them to you for the cost of shipping via USPS. Cards for no-shows will NOT be circulated for signing. You are welcome to send someone to sign postcards in your place! :slight_smile:

FREE PILE: Feel free to bring postcards, washi, and stickers you want to get rid of. There will be a table for these items and you can take whatever you’d like.

RAFFLE: We will have a raffle at 1:30 p.m. with some fun prizes. Must be present to win.

RSVP and CARDS RESERVED/PAID FOR:

Postcrosser # of Cards Payment Method Payment Status
postcardingwithsuz 30 :white_check_mark:
capybaracrossing 30 :white_check_mark:
KarenHungarian
Postcardandstamps 20
llmike007 30 Venmo :white_check_mark:
guadalupe
asuayan 20 Venmo :white_check_mark:
sendwashi 20 Venmo :white_check_mark:
jlynch9923 20 Venmo :white_check_mark:
LisaAquarius
mcroper 20
littlemermaidxx 25 Venmo :white_check_mark:
luckycherry 10 Venmo :white_check_mark:
faxvr 20 Venmo :white_check_mark:
imhereforthememes53 20
bwong 10 Venmo :white_check_mark:
antoniadm09 30
LA_Gemini23 30 Venmo :white_check_mark:
sunshinyday 15 Venmo :white_check_mark:
jellydurf 10 Cash
PubTech 40 Cash
puakalehua 10
misslyss 20 Venmo :white_check_mark:
karenfinnegan2019 20
triciatravels 10
Aurora_Flora 30 Cash
CatMeng 15
CraftyShirley 10
Bree_wee 20
khh530 5 Paypal :white_check_mark:
cheeneebobeanie 10 Venmo :white_check_mark:
hzhu 20 Cash
ruth707 10 Cash
lolo8 20

LOCATION AND WHERE TO PARK:

• Parking: The areas below show the closest parking locations to Sports Basement.

• Entering the mall from the east side (Whole Foods side). Go through the doors marked below, continue straight, take a left at the end of the hall and look for the escalators on your right. Take the escalator down to level LL1, make a right, exit through the doors and you’ll see Sports Basement to your right.

• From the west side:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

15 Likes

I’ll be there, looking forward to the postcard design :bridge_at_night:

2 Likes

Count me in! I’d like to order 20 cards please. Thanks for hosting!

5 Likes

I will be there. Thank you for hosting.

Thank you @postcardingwithsuz and @capybaracrossing !!
I will be there!
So excited!!
:bridge_at_night:

EDIT: I would like to order 30 cards, please and thank you! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

would love to join!
count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have it on my calendar and hope to come. Have to check out a possible conflict before I can fully commit. I have so enjoyed the previous meetups I’ve attended. Thanks for all the work you do to make it happen!

1 Like

Count me in! I’d like to order 20 cards please. Thanks for hosting!

2 Likes

Count me in as well! May I order 20 cards as well? Thanks for hosting!

2 Likes

I will be there. I would like 20 postcards please.

I am planning to attend this meetup.

I will be there. I would like 20 postcards. Thanks!

I should be able to attend. Keeping this on my radar.

I will be there! I’d like 25 cards please and will pay with Venmo.

1 Like

I would like to attend, can I reserve 20 postcards as well. Thanks

I’ll be there and would like 10 cards please. Thank you for hosting! :blush:

1 Like

Please count me in. Would like to order 20 cards please. Thank you.

Is there someone interesting in swap this card for one of the meeting in brugge belgium for wpd?

Count me in, too! I’d like to reserve 20 postcards and thank you!

10 please. See you all soon!! :love_letter::love_letter:

1 Like