September 28, 2024 - San Diego, CA - Halloween meets WPD

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Diego, CA
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Mission Valley Library, 2123 Fenton Parkway, San Diego, CA 92108
:calendar: DATE: Saturday September 28, 2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: starting at 13:00
:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Hello everyone,

let’s get together to celebrate Halloween and World Postcard Day!
We plan to chat, sign postcards, possibly play a game or a raffle and have a good time together.
We’ll meet in the community room and RSVP is required to keep a headcount. Please reserve your spot as soon as you know you can come by commenting below.

Meetup postcard:

We’ll have a 5x7 meetup postcard and I hope to keep the cost at 20-30 cents per postcard.
I plan to print also the official WPD postcard (6x4.25in):

Order your postcards before September 14, after that first come first served basis for the extra cards I’ll have left. Final cost per postcard depends on the ordered quantity and will be confirmed later.

You’re welcome to order any number of cards, but maximum of 50 (any kind) to send around at the meetup for others to sign. You don’t have to purchase meetup postcards to participate, you’re welcome to bring any other postcard you want to have signed by the meetup attendees or just come to socialize and talk.

Payment instructions (via venmo or paypal) will be specified later once the total cost is confirmed. Cash (exact change) payment at the meetup possible.

P.S. regarding swap requests - I personally am not interested in swaps of the meetup postcard, but post your request in the comments for other meetup participants.

What to optionally bring:

• username rubber stamp if you have one (the smaller the better, self-inking tend to dry quickly preventing ink smudging) or pens to sign postcards
  • postcards/stickers/washi tapes or whatever you want to share. There will be a Trash and treasure box. Your unwanted postcards may be someone else’s treasure.
  • postcards, homemade card, mailart or other relevant items to show&tell
  • snacks/drink for you or to share. Plates, cups, cutlery, napkins will be provided
  • contributions to game prizes are welcome (please let me know if you decide to bring a prize so we have an idea how many we have)

I’m happy to answer questions if you have any, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meetup!

10 Likes

You’re invited and hope to see you at the meetup again!

@onlyonemrabe82 @Adriii88 @cbange @MzzzColleen @Ehuuuuu @mashedpotatoes57 @gmansocal @pyrexcollector @JaneInSD @monkey722 @JenniferKG @catandmouse @leannas @PostPanda @Lesliejean @Leslyn @m43_Liz @DosRobles @llmike007 @Nancyjb @ohhsayy @Silviation @SonaliS @StephSD @suegathman @tianye4869 @zipfoil @veronometry @wendytel @luckycherry @no0prob @cielobasty @kanosis @misslyss @Buzel

10 Likes

You’re invited and hope to see you at the meetup!
@dbb-postal @bjw1220 @seansmumdot @Moo58 @Michelle305 @Grzywacz @kathilo @QueenBees @RedHairSteph @snailmaildez @Anabedoy @dj_fission @jlynch9923 @BrainOfJosh @VLWillis @niscle @erika14 @yvetteroman @Cupcake11 @Blkse @fisip1 @mywrites2you

2 Likes

I would like to receive this card from the meetup please?

1 Like

Hello! So good to hear from you! Thanks for the notice about the next meetup. We’ll be out of the country so I cannot attend. But please keep me on the list for the next get together! Happy Halloween! Wendy

1 Like

I will be there

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I am not in-country so I won’t be able to attend. I hope you all have much fun. And if someone is willing to swap a meet-up card with me, please send me a message.

Thanks!

1 Like

Pls count me in!! Id like to order 75 meetup cards, please.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

3 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

Hi!! so excited! I’ll be there! :smiley:

May I please order 50 Meetup cards? These are so cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will be there. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello! I will be there. May I order 50 meetup cards? Thank you!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Count me in!!:call_me_hand:t4: I’ll go for 35 meetup cards & 20 WPD cards, pleeeeeeeease.

4 Likes

I will be there! Looking forward to it and I would like 10 meetup cards, please.

1 Like

I’ll be there, plus a new member. Ill have 10 postcards please.

2 Likes

How does one get in the group? She couldn’t do it on Facebook. Her name is Barbara Schuster.

Ill be there. Id like 20 cards please.

1 Like

I’d like 40 cards, please!

1 Like

Hello! I plan to attend! I would also like 20 meetup cards (if I may)! Thank you much!

1 Like

I will attend, and I’d like 5 of our meetup cards

1 Like