September 14, 2024 - Rochester (SE MN) meetup

@sannah82 you can take the question mark off my name in the RSVP list – i’m a “yes!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question for Organizer:
I plan on attending with @nkbartel + we are wondering if this is a mask-required event, and if not, could it please be? It would ensure that we can safely meet our beloved fellow Midwestern Postcrossers, keep the event accessible, and give us all some extra peace of mind. We understand masking isn’t always the most convenient thing to do, but it shows care and inclusion to those in one’s community. Organizer can DM me to get in touch with Rochester area’s local free mask distribution service, I would be happy to do my part to ensure that this can be as accessible for folks as possible! :heart: :love_letter:

2 Likes

Will definitely be there! Would take a bundle of 20, either color is fine.

That’s quite a trek, but I appreciate you’re making it!

i have family in the area (grew up there, went to blooming prairie HS), so i’ll make a weekend of it :+1:t2:

1 Like

also i’ll take 10 of the special meeting cards please! thanks!

I plan on attending, along with my sister @Maslover12. I’ll take a bundle of 20 cards.

1 Like

I will be attending. Plan to see you at noon for the guided walk.
I will take a bundle of 20 cards, please.

1 Like

@sannah82
Hi! I will be attending :smiling_face: its always a fun time. Ill do 10 postcards please!

1 Like

I’d like the maximum number of cards please :slightly_smiling_face:

i’ll take 10 postcards please

@sannah82 Curious of your thoughts x

I plan to attend! I’d love 10 postcards. I like the beige.

I’ve been to one of your meetups before. I’ll be there again this year and I’d like to order 25 cards.
Carol Sherwin

Hello everyone! End of summer, prep for school weeks always fly by, or is it just me?

I have just printed out 30 Bingo cards (Postcrossers’ Special) as a little get-to-know-you activity.

So after everyone has arrived and found a spot, paid for and received their postcards, maybe prepare them further for sending, I would like to play a quick round of “Get to know”-Bingo. As much as I usually dislike icebreakers myself, I thought it would be a good start. There will be prices (little gift bags) for playing along and getting a “Bingo”!

Then we can settle down, sign/stamp cards and chat some more.

If anyone would like to “pre-order” some postcards and hasn’t already, please let me know in the thread. Then I can count them out as you own personal rubber-banded bundle! Payment by either venmo or in cash at the meetup is fine.

3 Likes

@judgejudicious I was planning to mask myself during the two hours in the library. Usually (in my experience) postcrossers are kind enough to follow a “masks highly encouraged” guideline. I am hesitant to make it a mandate as I don’t want to send anyone anyway.

2 Likes

I would like to pre-order a bundle 20 postcards, please!

@judgejudicious - My daughter and I plan to mask up, too :blush:

2 Likes

I would like to order 20 cards. Thanks Sandra!

I am okay with a split order with 10 of each color, or whatever works with quantity that has been printed.
Joann
MOJoSmiles :grinning:

I will be there, I would like 20 cards. I prefer the beigh, but will accept either. Im so sorry for the late card order.
Also iI will have a +1 guest. Also a Postcrosser.