September 10 2022.Tai zhou meeting in China

:world_map: PROVINCE: ZHEJIANG
:world_map: CITY: TAIZHOU
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: KFC, Taizhou jiaojiangdong business district
:calendar: DATE: September 10 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 14:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Eat crayfish together, then find a coffee shop to write postcards, and then send them out

1 Like

1 Like

台州团第十二期联名片介绍

1.天台插画 作者:良尘(常驻站酷)

这张图里画了天台的著名景点国清寺,以及天台大瀑布,石梁飞瀑景区,四周山体环绕,中间低平,天台以佛宗道源、山水神秀著称,是佛教天台宗发祥地。因此以绿色为主为主色调,以上组成了路桥区的插画。

天台字片

天台县位于浙江省东中部,四季分明,降水丰沛,热量充足。又因四周山体环绕,中间低平,天台的地貌以低山、丘陵为主。低山和丘陵占全县总面积的81%,因此风景秀丽,景区众多,例如国清寺景区,后岸乡居,石梁景区,华顶景区。

国清寺

国清寺是一座有着1400多年历史的隋代古刹,是中、国清寺韩、日佛教天台宗的祖庭,具有广泛而深远的国际影响力。寺院周围五峰环绕、双涧滢流、古木参天、风景怡人。千年隋梅生机盎然、九级隋塔巍然耸立,隋代古刹胜迹长新,形成了别具一格的三隋胜景。国清寺也是全国重点文物保护单位,总面积为7.2万平方米。是中国佛教天台宗的发祥地,韩国、日本佛教天台宗祖庭,是全世界佛教信徒们朝靓圣地。

温岭泡虾

泡虾,又名油鼓,是温岭特色小吃之一,其普及程度不亚于温岭嵌糕。泡虾不是"虾",它的原料是小麦粉。小麦粉和水搅拌成稠糊状,用器具取上适当的量,往里加上调味好的肉碎作馅,仍用器具包好,往沸油里一扔,面皮炸至金黄色,用漏勺捞起即可食用,也可根据自己的喜好放些别的东西如虾、梅菜干等,也别有风味。泡虾皮脆,内香,美味可口,是温岭当地人非常喜爱的一种食物。

中秋快乐

中秋节,又称祭月节、团圆节等,是中国民间的传统节日。中秋节源自天象崇拜,由上古时代秋夕祭月演变而来。中秋节自古便有祭月、赏月、吃月饼、看花灯、赏桂花、饮桂花酒等民俗,流传至今,经久不息。

Introduction to the business card of the 12th Taizhou League

1. Roof illustrator: Liang Chen (resident station cool)
    This picture shows the famous scenic spot Guoqing temple, Tiantai waterfall and Shiliang Waterfall Scenic spots. Surrounded by mountains, the middle is low and flat. The Tiantai is famous for the source of Buddhism and the beauty of mountains and rivers. It is the birthplace of Buddhism Tiantai Sect. Therefore, the main color is green, which constitutes the illustration of the road and bridge area.
  2. Roof tile
    Tiantai county is located in the east central part of Zhejiang Province, with four distinct seasons, abundant rainfall and sufficient heat. And because of the surrounding mountains, the middle is low and flat, and the landform of the roof is mainly low mountains and hills. Low mountains and hills account for 81% of the total area of the county, so the scenery is beautiful and there are many scenic spots, such as Guoqing Temple scenic spot, Houan township residence, Shiliang scenic spot and Huading scenic spot.
  3. Guoqing Temple
    Guoqing temple is an ancient temple of the Sui Dynasty with a history of more than 1400 years. It is the ancestral court of Chinese, Korean and Japanese Buddhism Tiantai Sect, and has a wide and far-reaching international influence. The temple is surrounded by five peaks, double streams, towering ancient trees and pleasant scenery. The Millennium Sui plum blossom is full of vitality, the nine level Sui tower stands majestically, and the ancient temples of the Sui Dynasty are renewed, forming a unique three Sui scenic spot. Guoqing temple is also a national key cultural relics protection unit, with a total area of 72000 square meters. It is the birthplace of Chinese Buddhism Tiantai Sect, the ancestral hall of Korean and Japanese Buddhism Tiantai Sect, and the pilgrimage holy land for Buddhist believers all over the world.
  4. Wenling pickled shrimp
    Bubble shrimp, also known as Yougu, is one of Wenling’s characteristic snacks, and its popularity is no less than Wenling inlaid cake. Bubble shrimp is not “shrimp”, its raw material is wheat flour. Stir the wheat flour and water into a thick paste, take an appropriate amount with a utensil, add seasoned minced meat to it as filling, still wrap it with a utensil, throw it into the boiling oil, fry the dough until golden yellow, pick it up with a colander, and then eat it. You can also put some other things such as shrimp, dried plum vegetables, etc. according to your preferences, which are also unique. Pickled shrimp skin is crisp, fragrant, delicious and delicious. It is a kind of food loved by local people in Wenling.
  5. Happy Mid Autumn Festival
    Mid Autumn Festival, also known as Moon Festival and reunion festival, is a traditional folk festival in China. The Mid Autumn Festival originated from the worship of celestial phenomena and evolved from the worship of the moon on autumn Eve in ancient times. Since ancient times, the Mid Autumn Festival has had folk customs such as offering sacrifices to the moon, appreciating the moon, eating moon cakes, watching lanterns, appreciating osmanthus flowers, drinking osmanthus wine, etc., which have been handed down for a long time.

If you want to change the postcard, please contact us by email:173859992@qq.com
国内的朋友们需要换片的请直接在微信群里找台州团的小伙伴,或者私信官博@台州联名团。
台州的小伙伴需要加群的也请直接私信官博@台州联名团。

I will be glad to exchange.))

Hello, very beautiful postcard, I want an exchange
Postcards can be viewed here
Harry Potter Обмен Гарри Поттер – 138 Bilder | VK
Movies / cartoons / series Обмен:фильмы/мультфильмы/сериалы – 49 Bilder | VK
General exchange Обмен общий – 137 Bilder | VK
Vladivostok and lighthouses Обмен: Владивосток и маяки – 23 Bilder | VK

Hi, can i swap?

I can offer cards from our meet up
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Xxoxu_mzwmKYElEbeCaY9yfHN81SjW-U
or swap album
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wZor9kyaux44U1i3XgtHPUtFU-YRW-VJ
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g4IpmGh7ax-c7-hiklhGC8fvjdujNhGT

Hello, I like your postcards, please send me two food postcards and then please tell me the address

Hello, I love your postcards, please send me a Harry Potter and then please tell me the address

1 Like

Hello, China can’t open the Google page,I prefer landscape films, you can send me a casual one

Hello, what kind of Harry Potter card should I send you?And write me your address

Hi!
I would like to swap for this postcard! :slight_smile:

Hello, I’d like to exchange with you. My address is
Xiang yating
No. 627 paimen lu, Duqiao zhen
Linhai shi Taizhou shi
317016 ZheJiang
CHINA
Please give me your address

Hello, it doesn’t matter which one, My address is
Xiang yating
No. 627 paimen lu, Duqiao zhen
Linhai shi Taizhou shi
317016 ZheJiang
CHINA
Please give me your address

1 Like

Aleksandra Ulyanova
ul. Svetlanskaya, d 157, kv 5
g. Vladivostok
Russian Federation

Hello :slight_smile:
I would be happy to swap

My suggestion
https://www.flickr.com/photos/195321207@N06/albums

Hi! Ma address is

Moscow, ul. Akademika Yangelya 2, kv. 11, 117534, Russia

I sent you postcard this weekend, hope you will receive it soon!

Hello, I will send you the above picture from September 10th to 13th