Sep.29th 2023, Mini meetup in Shanghai

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Shanghai(上海)
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Starbucks-Room 116-117, No.9, Lane 3999, Lianhua South Road, Minhang District(闵行区莲花南路3999弄星巴克)
:calendar: DATE: Sep. 29th,2023, the Mid-Autumn Festival
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:00-17:00

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

1.We will distribute the following two postcards on meetup for sending. There is no limit to the number of cards each person can receive, but in addition to the two free pieces each, you need to pay for the corresponding printing costs. The printing process will be transparent and open to the public, and the promoter will not charge any extra cost other than printing.
我们会在聚会上发放以下两张明信片用于寄片,每个人领取数量不限,但除各两张免费片外,需支付相应的印刷费用。印刷相关流程将会全透明公开,发起者不收取除印刷外的任何额外费用.

2.The purpose of the gathering was for building friendship and sending postcards, and everyone present was welcome to bring their own card as well!
你可以带自己的明信片来参与这一场联名活动。

3.If you are interested in these meet-up cards, please message below. The meet-up cards will also be used for swapping on Xiaohongshu, Weibo, WeChat.
你可以在帖子下留言换片,也可以在微博,小红书,微信小程序信人社找到参与者的帖子并留言换片。

4.These two postcards are from licensed artwork by @-是泰泰吖-, many thanks:D
这一次的片图来自于@-是泰泰吖-的官方授权图

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
I would be very interested in swap the wonderful card.
My offers:

Enjoy your meeting and thank you in advance.

I really want to find an exchange for a second postcard! write to me if you like something:
https://vk.com/album764723021_291196067

哇~好好看的明信片,想去!

Sorry I can’t open this link. Could you please send me some pictures of cards (pm me if you’d love to)Thanks :smiley:

Sorry I can’t open this link. Could you please send me some pictures of cards (pm me if you’d love to) Thanks :smiley:

Hello! Would you like to exchange your Rapunzel postcard for one of this postcards from Russia?

Please write to me if you are interested in an exchange :slight_smile: I will be very happy!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15o0aJgTaUqHRgtjUTSUXoxU7NVw-TeXn?usp=sharing