Sep 21th,2021 Meetup in Chengdu,Sichuan

:world_map: PROVINCE: Sichuan
:world_map: CITY: Chengdu
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Yujinxiang Plaza, 2nd floor, No.36 XiaDongda Street,Jinjiang Dist.(will update if any there’s any change)
:calendar: DATE: Sep 21th,2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 13:30
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Writing postcards and make new friends. Sharing your story with postcrossing, postcards and stamps.
If you wanna join us simply send me DM, or find us on Weibo.

The day we meetup is the Mid-autumn Festival,and we have some related cards for this special day.
1. The Chang’E - By @yukie07
On the picture is about the God we think living on the Moon, Chang’E. And with her rabbit YuTu(Jade Rabbit), also a tree of sweet-scented osmanthus.

2. The Hibiscus Mutabilis - BY @yukie07
The Hibiscus Mutablis also called cotton rose, is the city flower of Chengdu.

The China Post just issued the set of Hibiscus Mutabilis stamps in this September.

3. The Stupa - Baoguang Temple- BY @dj_superman
The Baoguang Temple was first built in the Sui Dynasty. A very famous temple in south China, and has very unique layout designed. The stupa is leaning because of the many earthquake during hundreds of years.

4. The Map of Dujiangyan in 1907 - @Jakdan
UNESCO: Mount Qingcheng and the Dujiangyan Irrigation System
The Dujiangyan Irrigation System was built in 256 BC, and still working well nowadays.

1 Like

Hello. I am interested for the map postcard if is available. I could offer a nature or tourist related postcard from Cyprus.

Pls DM me your address. :smiley:

See you gays next time!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@LinF Thank you for the nice postcards from this meetup that you’ve sent to Postcrossing’s PO box — we appreciate you thinking of us!

Thank you for taking a photo of the group as well! It’s really nice to see everyone :slight_smile: