:world_map: CITY/REGION: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin-
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Lake Andrea, Open Air Shelter #6
Prairie Springs Park
9900 Terwall Terrace
Pleasant Prairie, WI

:calendar: DATE: June 12th, 2021
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1pm to 3pm CST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Let’s meet up swap some quarantine postcard stories and enjoy the outdoors! Bring your favorite snacks and picnic items. There is a paved walking path around Lake Andrea. Restrooms will be accessible near the beach area. Shelter will include picnic tables but if you have a comfortable outdoor chair please bring along just in case.

Social Distancing guidelines will be followed.

Postcards will be available to purchase to commemorate this event.

Please RSVP for the event so a communication tree can be established in case of inclement weather.
Subject Line “Postcrossing Meetup”

7 Likes

Sounds like fun!

1 Like

Not 100% certain I’m free on that date, but will most likely attend. :grinning:

2 Likes

Wonderful! I hope it works out and we can see you there!

Sounds interesting, I just started this hobby a few months ago, but would enjoy getting tips & hearding stories. I live in Chicago, so I am not far. Most likely will come sounds like fun! Barb

2 Likes

Wonderful Barb. It should be an easy commute from the city. If you have any questions, please reach out. Hope to see you there.

Patty

I am brand new to PostCrossing, so I don’t even know how all this works yet! I am interested though! Will send you an email!

1 Like

Wonderful! I can help answer any questions!

maybe for me, I’d love to attend.

1 Like

Great! Hope to see you there.

I am so excited!! i really hope more people can come. It will be my first time in WI.

Is this your first meetup? What are you taking if you don’t mind me asking.

I think we will have a good turn out. Fingers are crossed that the weather agrees. We will definitely welcome you to WI!

1 Like

Hi Cat,

This will be my second meetup. I’m going to send you a message with a bit more information as to what I am bringing.

Patty

1 Like

I plan to be there.

2 Likes

I haven’t been to a “live” meet-up in some time. May be able to attend, I hope so. Thank you for organizing this!
d

1 Like

Hope you can make it. I’m looking forward to it.

I will not be able to attend after all! I hope you have a great time & that you will let me know if you plan future events.
Thank you!

1 Like

Next time!

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to it! Is there a preview of what the Meetup card design looks like? Also, any tips on where to park and what side of the lake the shelter is on? I’ve never been there. Thanks!

1 Like