:game_die: 3

@postbot roll 1d5

please and thank you!

:game_die: 2

@postbot roll 1d5

thankzzzzz

:game_die: 2

UPDATED!!

There were lots of winners tonight! I have sent the addresses out! Please let me know if anything is incorrect!

1 Like

672 went out today

I’ll join 673 please :blush:

1 Like

Group 643

Received - @CrimsonKing Thanks Lesly, for the cute chipmunk? squirrel? Whichever it is, yes, a cutie. Either it is begging or holding something already. We have
a lot of squirrels here, but I don’t entice them with any food., because I don’t want them near my cats. They pretty much stay beyond the tree line.

@uconn - Thanks, James for the prairie dog. I have never seen one in nature either. Our version here are just large wood rats and fox squirrels.

Group 655 @salemhouse - Ann, thank you for the giant wave card! We have spring here, but a visit to Hawaii would still be nice! Although the waves there would be a bit scary for me!

655 - @dnrhott And thank you Delia, for the cool mushroom card!! My grand daughter is 8 months old, sometimes entertaining her isn’t even easy. She is very curious right now, so anything colorful and shiny will get her attention. It’s been a long time since I have had to entertain kids,
and things are quite different now!!

662 - @CrimsonKing A beautiful Death Valley National Park card with a variety of great stickers, thanks Lesly! I love the card!

4 Likes

FF135

@LaurenceB cool Ripley’s card and stamps. Only a partial in CT

1 Like

659, 665, 667, 672 ready to mail.

2 Likes

663 from @journeyforth super cute cat card and I enjoyed the cat stickers. It’s been raining 4 days in a row but it looks like we will begin to have nice weather next week! :sunny:

3 Likes

629, 659, 665, 666 & 667 went out 4/4. :smiley:

Join please 673, 674, 675, 676, 677, 678 & FF137, thanks Whit! :heart:

FF134
@LaurenceB Thanks Lau for this dragon card! :dragon: Awesome for snagging stamps for the next LNY, that’s great! Never too late to send cards, no matter the dragon. :grin:

FF136
@sunflak Thank you Sundra for the 22nd card in your stack! My nephew and his fiancé fish for rainbow trout all the time and they do well. I do believe that they release them after they’ve taken pictures with them, haha.

1 Like