[RR] Winner Takes All RR - North America Edition

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @dnrhott :tada::partying_face::tada:

Received L32 and 199 from @CrimsonKing - thanks for the 3 u/w cards love the variety and will always put them to good use! :smiley:++ great pinnacles national park for my collection. These always add a new place to visit in my bucket list!

Great Paris France card - super cute stickers and thanks for the birthday wishes! Two more weeks until I blow out some birthday candles! :partying_face::tada:

Received 185from @scoutingbear very nice Wasserburg Anholt castle - looks like you can stay here starting at $300 a night. Beautiful architecture!

2 Likes

@dnrhott Happy Birthday Delia!!

Thank you :blush: gals :kissing_heart: :heartbeat:

1 Like

201 going out today! :smiley:

1 Like

In the mail:

Join 207

1 Like

May I please join 204, 212, 213, and FF59?

1 Like

@dnrhott Happy Birthday Delia! I hope you have a groovy day!

1 Like

Ok, so! My postcard to @ellistrations for Group 201 went out today, and I got some true goodies out of my PO Box:

From FF58:

@BarbL sent me an awesome box of goblins (and the stamps are so cool! Man, I need to up my stamp game)!!

@uconn sent me some freaking adorable spooky mail, also with very cool stamps. James, I have an awesome card for you, can’t wait to send it!!

@ljbbauer sent me just a gorgeous skeleton playing the trumpet (a melding of both of our interests which I truly appreciate)!!

Thank you all- my plan is to slowly wallpaper my office at work with spooky postcards, so you have all contributed admirably to the cause! :heart::heart::heart::skull:

5 Likes

Received:

@Beachyblonde sent a pin-up of the lady holding a puppy, thank you Whitney! Did you notice the second dog behind her, looking up at her? Hehe! This card is great, thank you!

@Beachyblonde sent The Cup of Tea (c. 1880) by Mary Cassatt, thanks Whit! Love this card too! The light pink dress she’s wearing is beautiful. If you believe in past lives, I believe I lived in this era of time.

@Citrine28 sent a strawberries in a bowl card, thank you Karissa! So far my roses are surviving as far as my garden goes, haha. Strawberries are good, but I don’t eat them fast enough and they go bad, bleh. Lol.

@uconn sent the shape of faces, thank you James. Where do find such cards? I had to look up what a Jack & Jill party was, learned something new, hehe. Pinball machines?! I haven’t played one of those in forever! How’d you do?

@BarbL sent The Ghostrider Fernie, B.C. that’s an interesting legend of Capt. William Fernie, thank you for the card Barb! Canada is beautiful, I hope you get to visit it soon. My parents took us to Saskatchewan ages ago when I was a teenager, loved it then too.

@Citrine28 sent a beautiful card of the USA covered in red, white and blue flowers with great stickers all over the back, thank you Karissa! :smiley:

Thank you all! :smiley:

4 Likes

@CrimsonKing - Thanksgiving Typography, Lantern Press, thank you! Thanksgiving sounds so wonderful right now.

@CrimsonKing - Sandcastle of Illusions, thank you! How fancy this castle is and a great addition to my collection.

@CrimsonKing - moose sticking its tongue out, thank you! I would love to just cuddle with one of these creatures. So fluffy!

@uconn - Cuban land snails, thank you! We haven’t been able to open our windows in over a week now… crazy hot!

2 Likes

Group 194 - Thank you so much my friend @JasonDavid for the beautiful vintage bird cards!! They really are so precious, love them!! I would have some strawberries in my garden for your pie but some fauna ate them! Bird, squirrel, insects, who knows!!

2 Likes

Going out 6/18: 200 & 208
:nerd_face:

1 Like

L-32 @ellistrations 2 nice cards you know i like these scenery cards i feel like i am traveling without leaving home.lol. yeah some folks are friendly others just ignore them we cant change anything. I am getting older i dont mine them. :smiley: thank you Barbara.

L-32 @Citrine28 2 cards keepin it cool and a marvelous view of the sun setting. An iphone ahhhh. My girls are too young for those experiences gadgets. Thank you.

3 Likes

Group 204 - Cat (send a CAT postcard to a winner)

1. uconn
  2. ellistrations
  3. Mallowpuff
  4. CrimsonKing
  5. Citrine28

@postbot roll 1d5

:game_die: 2

Group 207 - Sticker Bomb! (Fill the postcard with stickers and not words)!

1. BeachyBlonde
  2. CrimsonKing
  3. scoutingbear
  4. Citrine28
  5. LaurenceB

@postbot roll 1d5

:game_die: 2

Group FF59 - Surprise (please consider the winner’s preferences) (UNLIMITED SPOTS) Closes every Friday!

1. LaurenceB
  2. uconn
  3. scoutingbear
  4. Citrine28
  5. salemhouse
  6. ellistrations
  7. BarbL
  8. CrimsonKing
  9. ljbbauer

@postbot roll 1d9

:game_die: 9

UPDATED!